What's new
  • Do not use Chrome Incognito when registering as it freezes the registration page.
  • Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses

Does the human soul consciously exist following death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
1,296
Christian
Yes
Judy said:
So tell me . . . Where is your outrage , , ,

Hi Judy,

I was about to add 'a house divided against itself cannot stand' when the post went astray.


blessings: stranger
 
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
2,734
Judy said:
So tell me what is the difference in what Jay T said and what oacar said?? Where is your outrage in what Jay T said?
To me there is a massive difference between them.

One is warning against the tactics of the enemy (satan) who uses men (sometimes unwittingly) to belittle the name of Christ.

The other is saying that his attempt to point this out is of the devil - because he is accusing him of being satan's child. Don't tell me you can't see that . . . please
 

Judy

Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2002
Messages
1,836
I will tell you what I see... I see Jay T saying that not only is satan using us but that we have no love for Jesus Christ.
He ended his post saying that we hate Jesus and that is why we are persecuting you.
 
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
2,734
Judy said:
I will tell you what I see... I see Jay T saying that not only is satan using us but that we have no love for Jesus Christ.
He ended his post saying that we hate Jesus and that is why we are persecuting you.
Good question. Can you tell me then, why is JayT being persecuted?

And look in other threads - looks at the names of the people that Oscar is persecuting. Why? Is this indicative of the love of Christ?

btw I'm just about out the door so won't be able to come back to this for quite a while.
 
O

Oscar3

Guest
mutzrein said:
Can you tell me then, why is JayT being persecuted?
Mut
What you call persecution, I call rebuking; You and Jay T for teaching contrary to what the Holy Scriptures of God teach. With your false teaching and expressing your false beliefs here along with Jay T i am thinking of the young Christian and young folk who are searching for the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I for one will not sit back and do nothing.

Oh you may have some people like Destiny and Gabby Fooled
but the truth has a way of coming out.

Jesus (the one who is God) said you are with me or your against me.
By your denying ''My'' Jesus, YOU are indeed at war with God.

Perhaps your Jesus would accept being second, but my Jesus is rightfully First and demands nothing less.
 

Drew

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2005
Messages
13,963
Gender
Male
Christian
Yes
The key issue, of course, is whether the Scriptures support conscious existence after death. Readers who have the power to shape their Christian communities and the world will focus on the content of the various arguments on both sides and (hopefully) ignore rhetorical bluster.

No one whose opinion actually matters will be swayed by propaganda or name-calling.

I entered this debate holding the "traditional" but have changed my mind because certain posters made a compelling Biblical case, not because I was threatened, badgered, or bullied.
 
O

Oscar3

Guest
Drew said:
The key issue, of course, is whether the Scriptures support conscious existence after death. Readers who have the power to shape their Christian communities and the world will focus on the content of the various arguments on both sides and (hopefully) ignore rhetorical bluster.

No one whose opinion actually matters will be swayed by propaganda or name-calling.

I entered this debate holding the "traditional" but have changed my mind because certain posters made a compelling Biblical case, not because I was threatened, badgered, or bullied.
Drew
My open thiest friend, buddy, compadrea, You of all the folks here has the most inconsistant theological views of any I have seen. Your theology goes in the direction the wind blows.
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2003
Messages
18,231
Gender
Male
Christian
Yes
oscar3 said:
Mut
What you call persecution, I call rebuking;
CFall it what you like. All false teaching aside, bith you are Jay are in violation of:

4 - No Trolling:

5 - Respect each other's opinions. Address issues, not persons or personalities.

6 - No Bashing of other members. Give other members the respect you would want them to give yourself.

7 - Any personal problems with another member, then deal with it through private messages.

... and IF you decide to persue this via PM, please do not do this:

8 - No harassing members via PM. No public posting of PMs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site Goal

Total amount
$325.00
Goal
$5,020.00