HOW DO WE RESPOND?When communicating, many people get caught up in personalities, and I am no exception to the rule. Self-will agendas and stories that has nothing to do with Truth become the norm. These typical responses are a waste of life energy and gives the spiritual opposition (satan) something to feed on.
We all respond differently to both forum topics and members, but are we responding to certain truths or untruths? Here are some thoughts to consider:
- Are we being led to respond from our-will or God's-will; are we still speaking from self or by what the Spirit tells us to say or not say?
- Do we respond to a story or to the truth under the story?
- Do we respond only to what is true in the topic, and in others, instead of pointing out what is not true?
- Do we discern what is, and not, the Spirit of Truth in ourselves and others.
- Do we respond to the forum member (believer) as a person, or to the Spirit of Truth in that person?
- Are we responding only in a truthful loving way so that it speaks to the other's Spirit / heart, instead of the other's self-will / head.
- Do we realize that we all have the same Truth within us?
- Do we realize that the Holy Spirit of Truth, in the born-again Christian, is in fact One and the same as in others? That is, the left hand does know what the right hand is doing.
- Do we respond, in total faith, where what we speak or write is not from self but from Christ / God / Truth. And not claiming it for ourselves afterwards?
- Do we realize that a correct response is an answered prayer?