Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ~Newbie~ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings! My name is Christian and by coincidence, I am a Christian Teen. I'm Seventeen years old and in my Senior Year of HS.

ImperfectlyPerfectC is my alias, I use online. However, Brother C is fine too. Good to meet all who are reading this!

When I'm not busy excelling in my School Studies, I do a Mentorship program with my Church as a "Christian Impact Buddie" which simply means that I help my fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters who are like me understand the Bible through a Peer-to-Peer relationship. Building trust with one another, lifting each other up, and helping each other to grow Spiritually in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our Heavenly Father, Yahweh.

I'm happy to be here! I accepted the Son of God and his Father, Yahweh into my life when I was Fourteen during the pandemic. (March 2020)

I plan to blog on different subjects pertaining to us Christian Teenagers who may need advice based on the practical principles found right in the Bible. God's Word has helped plenty to face life's challenges with Zeal, Confidence, Strength, and Trust! It can help you too. These practical Bible principles can even be used for others too, so don't be discouraged that I post with the target audience of my fellow young Brothers and Sisters. You're able to gain some level of knowledge and power as well.

Sometimes, I would post a daily motivational text from the Word of God with a brief analysis that will help us reflect and meditate on what is given for that day. The purpose is to apply those principles found in the Scriptures to help us grow Spiritually as we live and endure each day. Not to strive for perfection as we are imperfect, but to be better versions of ourselves so that we can prove to Yahweh, God that we are righteous and pure. Amen xoxo

My Favorite Scripture: 1 Timothy 4:16 (NLT) ~ "Keep a close watch on how you live and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right for the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you."

Last edited:
Greetings! My name is Christian and by coincidence, I am a Christian Teen. I'm Seventeen years old and in my Senior Year of HS.

ImperfectlyPerfectC is my alias, I use online. However, Brother C is fine too. Good to meet all who are reading this!

When I'm not busy excelling in my School Studies, I do a Mentorship program with my Church as a "Christian Impact Buddie" which simply means that I help my fellow Christian Brothers and Sisters who are like me understand the Bible through a Peer-to-Peer relationship. Building trust with one another, lifting each other up, and helping each other to grow Spiritually in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and our Heavenly Father, Yahweh.

I'm happy to be here! I accepted the Son of God and his Father, Yahweh into my life when I was Fourteen during the pandemic. (March 2020)

I plan to blog on different subjects pertaining to us Christian Teenagers who may need advice based on the practical principles found right in the Bible. God's Word has helped plenty to face life's challenges with Zeal, Confidence, Strength, and Trust! It can help you too. These practical Bible principles can even be used for others too, so don't be discouraged that I post with the target audience of my fellow young Brothers and Sisters. You're able to gain some level of knowledge and power as well.

Sometimes, I would post a daily motivational text from the Word of God with a brief analysis that will help us reflect and meditate on what is given for that day. The purpose is to apply those principles found in the Scriptures to help us grow Spiritually as we live and endure each day. Not to strive for perfection as we are imperfect, but to be better versions of ourselves so that we can prove to Yahweh, God that we are righteous and pure. Amen xoxo

My Favorite Scripture: 1 Timothy 4:16 (NLT) ~ "Keep a close watch on how you live and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right for the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you."
Welcome to the site.
That is a good "favorite".
My favorite is Romans 6:6-7..."Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin."

Are you far enough away from the hurricane that you are going to be safe ?

Welcome to the site.
That is a good "favorite".
My favorite is Romans 6:6-7..."Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin."

Are you far enough away from the hurricane that you are going to be safe?
Yes, I am. Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it! xoxo

That's excellent, and welcome to our community.

There are not a lot of young Christian teachers and leaders out there, yet the word promises that He will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, both young and old, and that our sons and daughters will prophesy. So it would appear that the Lord will have to raise some up from among the younger crowd in order to fulfill that prophecy.

I hope and pray you are one of them.

Welcome again, and if you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to ask.
Hidden In Him

Hey All,
Welcome IPC. You don't write like a normal teenager. Its refreshing to see a teen who can use punctuation. Jump in and have some fun.
Keep walking everybody. May God,
Taz

Hey All,
I forgot to post my favorite verses. They are:

Judges 16:22 Howbeit the hair of his head began to grow again after he was shaven.

Jonah 2:8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercies.

Judges reminds me God keeps His promise.
Understanding what Jonah wrote changed my life.
Keep walking everybody. May God bless,
Taz

Hi IP,
A little late, but I'd like to welcome you to our forum.
I believe you'll find persons here that you can speak to.
Look around and get to know everyone.
We're usually a nice bunch!
Happy to have you here in our community.
God bless you.
:)

Hi ImperfectlyPerfectC and welcome to CF :wave2

I like that fact that you are a teen and so much in the Lord and a mentor to others. That is so refreshing to hear what you do unto the Lord. We don't have to many teens here and would hope more teens would join and maybe you can tell your friends about this site. We do have a Young Adult forum and it would be great if we could get more teens to be involved in there, but feel free to jump in anywhere.

My favorite verse and it actually saved my life is Deuteronomy 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Back