Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
2014 (Psalms 114) & 2015 (Psalms 115) blood moons:

The "blood moon" prophecy has already failed. It is based on a series of total lunar eclipses and one solar eclipse falling on the biblical festivals. The eclipse that was supposed to be on the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles last fall was off by 2 days. In fact, because of the way the Hebrew calendar works, solar or lunar eclipses can never be on a feast day.

The TOG​

You didn't say it directly, but it was strongly implied.

"2015 is also said to be the year of the financial collapse because it is 7 years after the last one in 2008."

I've heard this before, and it's more than just every 7th year. It's the Sabbath year. The Sabbatical year started last fall and will end in the fall of 2015. The financial crisis was in the fall of 2008. The last Sabbath year was 2007-2008, so people make a connection. Going by that logic, something bad should happen every Sabbatical year. But bad things happen every year. There is nothing to indicate that next year will be anything out of the ordinary.

The TOG​

It was not implied. That's super cool though, how you can know what I think and believe without even knowing on what I based that statement. It was just something that was given me to ponder one night that you were watching TV. I didn't even say I believe it, I said it is said...

There is nothing to indicate that next year will be anything out of the ordinary.

Do you ever study anything besides tv?

It was not implied. That's super cool though, how you can know what I think and believe

I never said anything about what you believed. I commented on what you said. If I'm not allowed to do that, then maybe you should put a notice at the bottom of your post saying...

TOG IS NOT ALLOWED TO RESPOND TO THIS POST!

Feel free to copy and past that into any post you choose.

without even knowing on what I based that statement.

You said what you based it on - the fact that 7 years had passed since the last financial crisis.

It was just something that was given me to ponder one night that you were watching TV.

Interesting that you know exactly what I was doing when you were pondering that.

[qutoe]I didn't even say I believe it, I said it is said...[/quote]

And, as I said above, I commented on what you said. I never said anything about what you believe.

Do you ever study anything besides tv?

Do you have any reason for saying that, other than you seem to want to put me down?

The TOG​

TOG
What's your favorite show?
Mines the Big Bang Theory. Querky, but intelligent :)

about 5 years ago, I had cable for a few months. With over 60 channels to choose from, I found that way too often, there was nothing worth watching. Then I had an idea. I went on amazon.com and looked up some prices and did some math. I figured I could buy entire series of programs I knew I liked and have enough for one program per day all year, for less than what it cost me to have cable. So that's what I did. I make my own programming now. I don't even know what's on TV any more, for the most part. In a couple of days, it won't matter. i won't be able to watch TV. The State TV is switching over to digital, and my TV can't receive that.

The shows I've purchased and am currently watching are:

Leave it to Beaver
I Dream of Jeanie
Cheers
The Munsters
The Andy Griffith Show
The Brady Bunch

Other shows I have purchased and watched are:

Gomer Pyle USMC
Hogan's Heroes
Gilligan's Island
The Addams Family
Fawlty Towers
Hallelujah
'Allo 'Allo
The Simpsons
Futurama
Big Bang Theory

I really like the Big Bang Theory. I only have the first four seasons. Are there many more? I don't know if I can pick one show as my favorite. I like all of the shows on that list, as well as many others.

The TOG​

about 5 years ago, I had cable for a few months. With over 60 channels to choose from, I found that way too often, there was nothing worth watching. Then I had an idea. I went on amazon.com and looked up some prices and did some math. I figured I could buy entire series of programs I knew I liked and have enough for one program per day all year, for less than what it cost me to have cable. So that's what I did. I make my own programming now. I don't even know what's on TV any more, for the most part. In a couple of days, it won't matter. i won't be able to watch TV. The State TV is switching over to digital, and my TV can't receive that.

The shows I've purchased and am currently watching are:

Leave it to Beaver
I Dream of Jeanie
Cheers
The Munsters
The Andy Griffith Show
The Brady Bunch

Other shows I have purchased and watched are:

Gomer Pyle USMC
Hogan's Heroes
Gilligan's Island
The Addams Family
Fawlty Towers
Hallelujah
'Allo 'Allo
The Simpsons
Futurama
Big Bang Theory

I really like the Big Bang Theory. I only have the first four seasons. Are there many more? I don't know if I can pick one show as my favorite. I like all of the shows on that list, as well as many others.

The TOG​

sinner,lol.
futurama,lol

Roseanne is on Netflix. Just sayin'.

I'd say it's a "guilty pleasure" but I got over feeling weird about things I enjoy awhile ago. :tongue

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back