Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs A Creation?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You mean here come the maniacs. I was teaching youth once and one of my favorite students told me I was so brave the he would et I was never scard. I assured him that before I would ever see the first tracer I was scaed and that any man that ever was in any fire fight was scared but that there is a huge difference in scared and yellow. He has grown into one fine and very grounded young Christian.

And I was very tormented, as was my dad, until my shrink taught me to open up and to not contain it.

You mean here come the maniacs. I was teaching youth once and one of my favorite students told me I was so brave the he would et I was never scard. I assured him that before I would ever see the first tracer I was scaed and that any man that ever was in any fire fight was scared but that there is a huge difference in scared and yellow. He has grown into one fine and very grounded young Christian.

And I was very tormented, as was my dad, until my shrink taught me to open up and to not contain it.

There ya go!! Scared and yellow gets you shot in the back.

There ya go!! Scared and yellow gets you shot in the back.
That is exactly as I recall it. And after the first month or so I realized that I was going to die there but I was dead set on making them pay a high price... and then a stupid hippie spit in my face and I was alive and mad as a do-booger at him.

That is exactly as I recall it. And after the first month or so I realized that I was going to die there but I was dead set on making them pay a high price... and then a stupid hippie spit in my face and I was alive and mad as a do-booger at him.

There ya go!! I hated that whole scenario back in the 60's when I got discharged. I wasn't saved back then, and didn't have a very good attitude towards those who were escaping the draft and "Yellow Streaking" to Canada.

Back