Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A dream, time for change

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I will do something new. I will do a new thing.

In the book of Daniel, chapter 9 verse 20

Gabriel came to Daniel, to give him understanding and insight into the vision he had just had, Gabriel had been in that vision, Daniel was also tolled to give heed to the message, and to gain understanding and insight into the vision.
not every thing was clear to Daniel at the time Daniel was shown in the vision.

In the end times, your young men will dream dreams, your old men will prophecy, this activity will increase.
I have had other people contact myself, from various Christian forums U.S, U.K who to have had very clear and vivid dreams, about events in the end times, some have not shared them with anyone, because of some peoples attitude, and the response they feel they would receive, so such a shame, that these dreams, visions, have not been shared or interoperated do fear mere man.!
I would rather share a matter and be wrong, than conceal not share a matter, that was infact was right.
Dreams have played a major part both in the old and the new testament, Joseph interoperated a dream, about the fat and the lean cow, which resulted action being taken, that later sustained Israel during severe famine, Joseph tolled to take mary for his wife, even though she was with child, then later warned to flee to Egypt , with Jesus
God imparting such important information, by way of a dream. as also with prophecy.
We are a super natural people and things naturally happen, should be no different from walking out on a nice day, and breathing in the fresh air.
often in our dreams the Lord reveals things to us about our self or situation maybe more than we realize , scenarios are played out, like wise in our daily lives. So if we have a more vivid dream, vision, at times, its normal.
I marvel that the Lord can know us so closely and is able to minister to us in this way.
Like wise with prophecy, words of knowledge. gifts of the spirit.
Ive read in the underground churches, in eastern europe during tremendous persecution. often when Christians gathered in secret, someone might say, its time to leave, so they would, 10 minuets later the secret police would arrive, they became very tuned in to the Lords spirit.
I spoke with a blind lady once, often blind people hear better, more sensitive, she had had , a nasty fall it was Christmas eve, she heard a gentle voice in her spirit say turn on the radio,
so she did, it was all the hymens from sty pauls cathedral, this made her feel a hole lot better about her situation.
We can be like Radios, we can be tuned in, but not turned on,or turned on but not tuned in, flicking from one station to another, but not really tuned in, to that which we need to here.
It is my prayer Lord give us ears and hearts to listen, and eyes to see, Abraham’s walking with the Lord, is there some thing i need to know.
Having been at sea, i look forward for the church to receive new orders, change direction if necessary, set the satellite navigation, we know the harbour, safe haven the port, where we would all like to arrive, taken as many with us as we can,blow the whistle, blow the horn, full steam ahead.

I had a very clear vivid dream/ vision recently, I saw an archangel in a stone church, he was swinging a metal ball on a chain., and smashing it into the wall, at first I thought it was satan,
I asked the Lord if it was satan, the Lord said no, I said , Michael, the Lord said no, its Gabriel, he was tolled to stop, Gabriel’s reply was, I can not stop, Gabriel then walked out of the front of the church, he was given a dark piece of wood, 2/3 feet high, 6 inches square, he hit the piece of wood, with the metal ball, into the distance, then walked of after it , to repeat the process, to horizon to horizon, I asked the Lord, what did this mean, the Lord said, the churches cannot stop doing the same things over and over again, instead of doing something new.
There may be more to this vision? i believe having prayed about it,
some times its like a picture you look at it, and as you keep looking, another picture emerges, comes to the surface.
you may see another interpretation. In different forums there have been some interesting replies. Gabriel stricking a wall, church divisions, ball and chain, breaking the bondage, some churches are in. ect. for your consideration

Look among the nations.! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I Am doing some thing in your Days, you would not believe if you were told. The book of Habakkuk.
At first I thought it was satan, Lucifer , as I know the world will go after the beast, the mark of the beast, and it was given to him to make war with the saints and over come them, Revelation 13
I know to in China, Christians were tolled they would not go through tribulation, so were not prepared when the persecution started.
I asked if it was satan, the Lord said no, I asked if it was Michael, the Lord said no, its Gabriel. Gabriel’s commission was in the past to announce the coming of Jesus, there is only 17 percent of bible prophecy yet to be for filled, must of which is about Jesus returning for his bride, don’t get left behind, and then the Lords return to reign, the 2nd coming.

The stone church being struck by Gabriel, could symbolize the destruction of Vatican state, as told in Revelations 17.
But also i believe the vision started how it did, as Judgement starts with the house of God, .
The chain and the ball, could symbolize, China,
In revelations chapter 9 speaks of the kings of the east, and their number was 200 million, who slay a third of mankind, China now boasts a land army of 200 million.
The sword of the Lord is out flashing like lighting from east to west, polished for slaughter, judgement.
The slain being from one end of the world to the other.
I know the Mongol Army’s swepted across the plains and the Steps, all the way to Poland.
Gabriel walked down the steps with the ball and chain.

The book of Habakkuk, speaks of the Lord rising up an army in the end times, to bring judgement on the world.
It is also written in Habakkuk woe to them who say to a piece of wood awake, speaking of the idols pieces of wood covered with silver and gold, those trusting in their wealth and gold to save and deliver them.
The piece of dark wood, struck by Gabriel in the vision, from Horizon, to Horizon. Those nations around the globe. In the last chapter of Habakkuk , talking of a time of economic hard ship, and how they can do nothing but wait for the day of distress, for those to arise and invade and strike them,
In the book of Zephaniah it speaks of how the Lord has prepared the sacrifice. Near is the Great day of the Lord and coming very quickly.
Neither will their silver or gold be able to deliver them, on the day of the Lords wrath, And all the earth will be devoured, in the fire of His jealously, For he will make a complete end, indeed a terrifying one, of all the inhabitants of the earth.
Fear God, and give him glory, because the hour of his judgement has come.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back