Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Jung quote

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What people lack in intelligence, they make up for in cunning.
But then cunning is a kind of intelligence. Street smarts? Being able to read people. The "good" salesman has it. Knowing how to close in on their prey. Close the deal.
Cunning is more important for survival.

Not a fan of Jung. I was as a teenager. Led to tarot cards, runes, a long trip down a dead end street in mental health inc.

Cleverness can compensate for lack of iq, to a point. I had a 120 iq, but I was precocious and clever. Now....

Not even making this up....95 iq from drugs and psychiatry...nervous breakdown, some kind of heavy treatment in a psychiatric hospital...

The latest estimate I've heard is 150. This is nearly 8 years after my conversion. Some kind of severe mental illness on board, blah blah blah....

I think I now have a lot more questions than answers, and I am not as clever.

Now...try to steer clear of Jung.

"Each one of us carries elements of the genius, criminal and saint."

Yes we have the potential for those, the problem is in reality our lifestyle does not lead us to being a saint, rather the absence of God in it leads us not to being a criminal but to being confirmed and hardened as a sinner.

Being a genius only means one is a clever sinner.

Any world view that does not have God at its centre is false.

Hey empowered
"Psuedo science".
I would need more evidence of your credentials before taking your assessment of Jung seriously.

Back