Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A JW site that doesn't believe in the 1914 "return&quot

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

cyberjosh

I'm wary/leery of this site a bit but it seems to me that he is a Jehovah's Witness without believing in a core JW doctrine (the 1914 doctrine) and strangely enough I agreed with one of his articles on the parousia where he actually discredits the JW belief that Jesus came in 1914. Read the "about this site" page on the web site, he doesn't sound like much of a Jehovah's Witness does he?

Also if you get the chance read this article here: The Visible Presence of Christ. That is the article I largely agreed with.

I'm a bit conused on how this guy can still call himself a JW and deny one of their own JW core doctrines. I would like to continue browsing his site for aticles that might be benficial for study but I would like to know what I should be on the lookout for since he is still JW. I just need a little discernment here.

God Bless,

~Josh

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back