Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs A proper pint.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

12647798474_a482983797_c.jpg

Stout. Dark and rich. Nothing quite as good. Took that shot a few minutes ago. It was great.

The Guinness, I mean.

When seeking something a wee bit different from the usual proper Guinness .... a Black & Tan, made with Guinness and a pale ale (like Bass or Sierra Nevada).

I can't drink dark beer. Too heavy for me too. I drink 3 maybe 4 beers per year total. During the heat of summer and the holidays to be sociable. 3 Beers will put me out.

I always take a beer from a customer that offers me one though. It's nice to accept the hospitality. I just say I'll save it until after I get home so I don't drink and drive. Then let it sit to offer to guests here and there, lol.

I can't drink dark beer. Too heavy for me too. I drink 3 maybe 4 beers per year total. During the heat of summer and the holidays to be sociable. 3 Beers will put me out.

I always take a beer from a customer that offers me one though. It's nice to accept the hospitality. I just say I'll save it until after I get home so I don't drink and drive. Then let it sit to offer to guests here and there, lol.
I am a light weight too.I used to like a glass of beer with my Pizza when I ate it.I just have a low tolerance for anything like that.An Extra Strength Tylenol puts me to sleep.

I am a light weight too.I used to like a glass of beer with my Pizza when I ate it.I just have a low tolerance for anything like that.An Extra Strength Tylenol puts me to sleep.
Do you now like any type of light beer?

Blessings.

The weird thing is I used to drink like a fish when I was 13-14-15. Beer, Whisky, whatever. I got it out of my system before I even turned 18, lol. Pills too, like you say. I can't even take an excedrin PM and do anything except go to bed, boom out of it.

Back