Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Widdo Wabbit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

handy

This adorably cute little girl went into a pet store and tugged on the owner's sleeve.

"Excuse me, Misther" she said with a little lisp due to her missing front teeth, "Can I buy a widdo bunny wabbit?"

The owner looked down at this adorable little tot, with her curls and her big, round eyes and his heart just melted.

"Why of course you can buy a little bunny rabbit, Sweetheart! Here, would you like this little white bunny rabbit, or this soft brown bunny? Or how about this cuddly little black bunny?"

The sweet little girl twisted a little curl of her hair in her finger and a little frown appeared between her eyes.

"You know, Misther, I don't dink my boa constwictor is weally gonna care."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back