Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Wonderful, Honest & Supportive Business Opportunity

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MomTo1

What are your goals for 2006? Is spending time with your family, health, and finance or supplementing your income a challenge? From personal experience, I was faced with the exact same challenges. I previously was in the corporate world for over 12 years was able to quit my job this past May!

JOIN A WONDERFUL, HONEST AND SUPPORTIVE TEAM!
We are a group of Moms and Moms-to-be who create a safer environment for our children and WORK FROM HOME helping others do the same. Our mission is to "Enhance the lives of those we touch by helping people reach THEIR goals. We walk you through every step of the way!

This is a legitimate home business, offers free websites, unlimited support and continuous training, and this opportunity is risk free for 120 days. We simply work from home & what we do is simple .. we set up customer accounts for a wonderful company we are partnered with. We DO NOT sell products, stock inventory, have home parties, collect money NOR feel obligated to chase our friends & families down. You have absolutely nothing to lose. You get all of the information upfront BEFORE you make a decision and you can test drive this business for 4 months @ NO RISK. For Moms (or Dads) that would like to supplement your income or replace your income, then this is for you. Simply request more information and I will share with you this business opportunity, with no strings attached. Learn about a truly life changing business opportunity!

“There is only one success – to spend your life in your own wayâ€Â

Caprice M.
http://lovinitathome.themomteam.com/

A Real MOM Working From Home!

It’s simple .. I wanted the flexibility of working from home, live in a safe & healthy environment and earn an income while doing it. I have teamed up with a positive & motivating mom’s and dads. What we do is simple .. we set up customer accounts for a wonderful company we are partnered with. We do NO selling, NO home parties, stock NO inventory & we fell NO pressure to convince anyone for example friends & family and we certainly do not chase anyone! Our mission statement is “Enhance the lives of those we touch by helping them reach their goal.

The company we are partnered with has been around for 21 years and is as well listed with the BBB. All I offer is information. Our team provides the tools you need to be successful, i.e. free websites, support, & ongoing & continuous training, 1-on-1 coaching and honesty. This list goes on & on. If I can do this, then you can! Visit my website @ http://lovinitathome.theceonetwork.com.

“Success is a journey – not a destinationâ€Â

Thank You!
Caprice
http://lovinitathome.theceonetwork.com

A Real MOM Working From Home! YOU CAN TOO!!!

We are a team of sincere stay/work at home moms and dads. The wonderful & life changing company we are partnered has been around for 21 years and is as well listed with the BBB. Our team provides the tools you need to be successful, i.e. free websites, support, ongoing & continuous training, 1-on-1 coaching and honesty. This list goes on & on.

I DO NOT SELL products, inventory, order, collect money, or home parties. I do not have time for that, nor did I want my friends to feel obligated to buy from me. The company takes care of everything! All I do is set up the accounts..THAT IS IT!! I work from my online computer and set my own hours. You get all the information FREE and up front before you decide! You get 4 months to test drive the business with NO RISK! If I can do this, then you can! You have nothing to lose! Visit my website @ http://lovinitathome.themomteam.com.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back