Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Acquire the Fire

Have you been to ATF?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

ReRuN1

:biggrin I just got back from the most awesome weekend of my entire life, it was ATF in kansas city. It was an awesome experience and it changed my life, i feel so much closer to the lord our God, and I just thought i would share my amazing weekend with you all!!

Thats great to hear ReRun. I have actually been to 2 of them. One in Portland and one in Sacramento. My best friend works for them and they are a great ministry. Glad you had an awesome weekend.

drumminlogan said:
Thats great to hear ReRun. I have actually been to 2 of them. One in Portland and one in Sacramento. My best friend works for them and they are a great ministry. Glad you had an awesome weekend.

I sure wish they would come to N.E. Pennsylvania. The kids around here hardly know about Jesus let alone know what its like to be saved. :crying:

My children know about Jesus but it would be nice to have some back up help with teaching them and showing them that there are others in this world that believe in Jesus also.

God Bless and Peace be with you.

cookiejean

Cookiejean said:
I sure wish they would come to N.E. Pennsylvania. The kids around here hardly know about Jesus let alone know what its like to be saved. :crying:

I know. I used to live in Scranton, Moosic, and near Lake Ariel, and worked in Clarks Summit. It's very well churched in the area, but I don't remember any Christian bookstores or active evangelical outreaches.

sdonahue said:
Cookiejean said:

I know. I used to live in Scranton, Moosic, and near Lake Ariel, and worked in Clarks Summit. It's very well churched in the area, but I don't remember any Christian bookstores or active evangelical outreaches.

I am glad someone knows first hand besides me; I hope someday they
ATF will come around here. :scatter:

Cookiejean

My son (13) just went to his first ATF this spring in Lansing Michigan. His Dad went with him and he is not saved, so that was awesome. I would have loved to go, but it would have been akward for my ex - so I can wait for next year!

:) Kelly

americanwahm said:
My son (13) just went to his first ATF this spring in Lansing Michigan. His Dad went with him and he is not saved, so that was awesome. I would have loved to go, but it would have been akward for my ex - so I can wait for next year!

:) Kelly

He is not saved? :lol:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back