Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Allah Had No Son

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It doesn't matter. Allah is a demon, who trembles in terror at the Name of Jesus. The idea that "Allah" is another name for "God" is impossible: Allah is evil, and God is good.

Lewis W said:
Allah had no son.
I am grateful for that. He's a generic god and impotent. If you have not laughed today, google the islam creation stories. If you have a weak bladder.......well, make sure you are protected. :crazy

Vince said:
It doesn't matter. Allah is a demon, who trembles in terror at the Name of Jesus. The idea that "Allah" is another name for "God" is impossible: Allah is evil, and God is good.
Well, if there were an allah.........! :rolling

Ahuli said:
jasoncran said:
silence!you speak evil against ahmed the dead terrorist, I kiiiiillllll you!!
I like Jeff, too. :lol
he hasnt done any shows on the comedy network.

a battle i would like to see, walter v ahmed. all bets are on walter. Walter got gas.

jasoncran said:
Ahuli said:
jasoncran said:
silence!you speak evil against ahmed the dead terrorist, I kiiiiillllll you!!
I like Jeff, too. :lol
he hasnt done any shows on the comedy network.

a battle i would like to see, walter v ahmed. all bets are on walter. Walter got gas.
Considering their behavior in battle, my bet is also on Walter. I will never forget those raised arms of the fleeing muslims during desert storm.

Have you looked at their fighting style throughout history? Truly amazing.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back