Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs American Airlines Center - Waiting for Trans-Siberian Orchestra

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

11662499034_497666f97a_b.jpg

Just a phone camera, but the vastness of this building always impresses me.

They always put on a great show. The light show and projected graphics were great, and the wonderful story of the "Lost Christmas" is a celebration of innocence and redemption. I never tire of hearing it. It's the last time that will be performed; next year, a new story. Sad to see that go, but I'm looking forward to what comes next.
11700994164_f40fcf6143_b.jpg

So true.... they DO put on a great show!

One of the aspects that I also appreciate about TSO: they will audition & hire local musicians to perform with them in the locality. When they performed in St Louis, for example, there were several musicians from St Louis who performed with them. Same with Chicago, and the other areas where they perform.

(I have several of their CDs ... I can enjoy their music & recall their shows any time of the year :biggrin2 )

You live in St. Louis? My daughter goes to Maryville U. Her fiance goes to Lindenwood U. I love St. Louis.

I live about 2-1/2 hours from St Louis. Enjoy spending time there at Busch Stadium (Cardinals), concerts et al. Have friends who live in and around that area. (And during the winter months, I prefer to fly out of St Louis as opposed to either Chicago or Indianapolis)

Back