Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

An unusual walk

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I was parked up , it was high tide at the quay, harbour, people were walking around, taking in the view, some were crab fishing, when i noticed this young man walk past the back of the car, just looked so different the way he walked, he was walking twice the speed of any one eles, but from his waist up no movement, strangest walk ive seen todate.

i know its written there are angels walking among us,im not saying this was the case, though i do believe i encountered an angel, while living in Spain.

like wise people who claim they have seen some one change form, or you see some thing , but what youre seeing is not what is there, what you think you have seen, is not what you have seen, for example, driving in the dark, in the head lights further ahead, i thought i saw someone standing with some bags, my first though a hobo, tramp, walking along the road, but as i got closer, it was a road sign, with some branches hanging over it,

often when we have the time just to observe, watch the world go by, and we are taking in more of what is going on around us, we may hear or see some thing, can be any thing, but just has that different edge to it, stands out.

if we but take the time to look and listen, each day, more often is not the case, being to preocupied.

have you seen or heard any thing, that has particualy caught your attention? , johnny

i know its written there are angels walking among us,im not saying this was the case, though i do believe i encountered an angel, while living in Spain.

Hebrews 13:
1 Let brotherly love continue.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

have you seen or heard any thing, that has particualy caught your attention?

Well this year i saw a plane in the distance that was spraying what they say are chemtrails, if you dont know what they are there are photos and info in many places about them.

And i have seen black helicopters too, they fly faster than regular helicopters, i think why do they have to be black and go so quickly?

As for angels i have not seen one yet, but there are people that talk about them and i take there views seriously.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back