Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

And yet more cholesterol confusion

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

tim-from-pa

The reason there is so much confusion about cholesterol is because the presumption that it causes heart disease is wrong. That's about as logical as blaming a train accident at an intersection because the signal lights were flashing (and everytime they do, trains come so therefore signal lights must cause trains to come :lol)

Niacin: Study raises bigger cholesterol questions - latimes.com

What can I say? I am amused at watching the brainiac medical world spin their wheels on nonsense. But what do I know? To them I'm just an uneducated peon influenced by naturopath type doctors.

It's for money. You don't make cash by telling people they're fine. You make cash by selling them stuff they don't need and lying to them and saying they are not fine.

Our body is actually really simple, in concept. Here's what I mean:

If you are bloated, how do you get rid of that water? You drink MORE water.

If you have fat you don't want, how do you get it off? You increase the fat you eat so that your body burns fat instead of glucose.

How do you get rid of cholesterol (like you really need it off...)? Eat more of it

It's for money. You don't make cash by telling people they're fine. You make cash by selling them stuff they don't need and lying to them and saying they are not fine.

Our body is actually really simple, in concept. Here's what I mean:

If you are bloated, how do you get rid of that water? You drink MORE water.

If you have fat you don't want, how do you get it off? You increase the fat you eat so that your body burns fat instead of glucose.

How do you get rid of cholesterol (like you really need it off...)? Eat more of it

I agree 110%. Finally there's someone here with more sense than the medical world. I think they are too hung up in their textbook theories (and money) to have any common sense.

Back