Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Angus Turner Jones

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AIR

Angus T. Jones is really inspiring person, mostly known from 'Two and a Half Men'. As far I have read, he really believes that Jesus is his Lord and Savior. He has also posted a confession video of becoming a born-again Christian.

I think there should be more celebrities that are confessed in Jesus Christ because it affects fans. If bad habits affects fans, why wouldn't good habits affect too? I used to grew in a heavy metal scene, and obviously all bad habits that I had came from rock stars :chair. When I started to listen more Christian heavy metal, my habits were changed to better :). If I had listened Christian metal bands from the beginning, I'm sure that I wouldn't have got into that bad habits I used to have.

I'm glancing Angust Twitter and Instagram once a while and he's not really after publicity like other stars such as Justin Bieber. I posted his twitter and instagram below, both are real.
https://twitter.com/therealatj
http://instagram.com/raingus

I think Angus should come a bit more to a spotlight and talk about Jesus Christ. I think he's inspiring person and I'm praying for him that he won't ever become something like Justin Bieber. I know Lord is there with Angus and Lord have blessed Him with a career so he can spread the word around.

I'm starting movie director myself and it would be more than great to work with Angust T. Jones someday. We're about same age too! :)

Blessings,
Ben

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back