Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Another praise...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
...because I always post prayer requests and basically blog about my life, lol.

Back in school, online (Liberty..good stuff!). Both of my classes require fairly regular written assignments on a topic related to that week's "module," or subject area.

I got an A on both of them! One was a lower A, a 92, the other a mid-A, 95. I've been out of school for over 7 years, and most of the writing I do is on here (although I have taken to writing short stories again). Both of my professors praised the quality of my work.

My writing skills are developing, and my style is already much better than it was before I "went through the rabbit hole" about 9-10 years ago. God is good!

My quiz grades weren't as impressive, but solid. I need to work more on memorization.

This would be impossible without Christ. I don't think I'll stick with this major, but I'm still doing well in the classes, which is important.

So, yeah...forward progress, definitely. Praise God!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen! hallelujah! hallelujah! ah ah men, hallelujah! to God's Name be Praise forever.

That is good news, and praiseworthy of the work God is doing in you. Following the Spirit instead of the flesh produces godly results, and show the fruits intended in our lives. Thanks. :)

At this moment there are children all over the world who are praying to our lord that they wont starve to death, but in the end their prayers will not be answered. Why? I don't know, maybe because god is spending so much time on you passing your test.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this moment there are children all over the world who are praying to our lord that they wont starve to death, but in the end their prayers will not be answered. Why? I don't know, maybe because god is spending so much time on you passing your test.

Seems to me God is much bigger than that. He is the ultimate 'multi-tasker'.

I think children are still starving around the world because evil governments interfere with food donations that are given from around the world by God through people who care.

Seems to me God is much bigger than that. He is the ultimate 'multi-tasker'.

I think children are still starving around the world because evil governments interfere with food donations that are given from around the world by God through people who care.
Personally, I think it's faith, our lord can't do anything without it, or he wont do anything without it. Many christian say god can do anything (without faith as it seems) but if this was true then why does our lord not make mana come out of the ground to feed all these starving people. We know from the bible he can, ah but didn't he need faith to do that? I would have to say yes, as I said our faith is the key or else our lord is cruel.

God inspires Christian people to help those in need. It's up to us to listen to Him and do something about the starving children. Otherwise our faith is dead.

God inspires Christian people to help those in need. It's up to us to listen to Him and do something about the starving children. Otherwise our faith is dead.
Or if you don't listen to him, do something anyway.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back