Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Answer Questions With Questions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It is, and did you know I watched Bruce Almighty last night?

Don't you know I laughed until I was in tears?! (especially on that part where he takes over the newcasters voice!)

Did you know my favorite part was the monkey scene....classic!

(btw-....since the station is down...you can go to http://www.thexstation.com and hear christian rock.....just click on "listen now" when you go there.)

The X Station is a ministry of our local Christian radio station which is way fm ( http://www.wayfm.com )...Way fm just plays ccm and pop stuff, but they have the online station for the rockers. It's not as "good" as Christianrock.net, IMO, so I use it as a backup when the site is down....and hopefully soon they will make it into a regular radio station here for when I'm not at my computer. Now, I just pop in a cd or whatever...be nice to listen to the radio every now and then and hear what I like.

Whew...anyway....did all that make sense? lol....

Um...yeah...but didn't you know I was just asking so I could have a question in there?

(tee hee!)

I have a t-shirt that says "I'm a dork"....I thought that was a good thing....no? :lol:

hehe - I own a shirt that says "Nerds are Hot". Nerd - dork, kinda the same thing, of course Im not the greatest argument for sanity

Back