Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Antichrist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Mark 14

61 But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?

62 And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

63 Then the high priest rent his clothes, and saith, What need we any further witnesses?

64 Ye have heard the blasphemy: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.

Mathew 23:34
Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake

Mathew 10
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

wow, if those who deny the Father and the Son are the antichrist....this world would be filled with them. I was taught that Christ loved the Sinner's and died for their Sin's; while the antichrist hates the Sinner's and will live from their Sin's...which would make 1 man the opposite.

wow, if those who deny the Father and the Son are the antichrist....this world would be filled with them. I was taught that Christ loved the Sinner's and died for their Sin's; while the antichrist hates the Sinner's and will live from their Sin's...which would make 1 man the opposite.
You obviously were not taught this by any apostle.
Try to comprehend the verse.Think about it.
How many people do you know openly say the Messiah hasn't come and that Jesus is not the Messiah?

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

I will not claim to know everything, but I do know the Bible was written by men....and has been "revised" by men hundreds of times.....will you follow men, or will you follow your own heart? If a man says jump from a bridge to find truth, will you do this or seek truth for yourself.

I will not claim to know everything, but I do know the Bible was written by men....and has been "revised" by men hundreds of times.....will you follow men, or will you follow your own heart? If a man says jump from a bridge to find truth, will you do this or seek truth for yourself.
I've found truth.Ive been taught truth ever since I was anointed.
It's not hard to find them which deny Jesus is the Christ.Just visit a Judaism board and proclaim that Jesus is the Christ and watch what happens.

Back