Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Anybody interested in JKD?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Josh said:

If there is anybody interested in Jeet Kune Do give me a reply and tell me how good you area t fighting. I can teach you. I also have expertise in Karate and a little in Tae Kwon Do. :yes

So give me a holler and we can work something out, if you have any questions about the sport give me a reply, and we can go with this thing.

Don't be decieved, Josh

I;ve been practicing JKD for about 17 years now, as I realize that Dan Inosanto and a few other unkown are the only truly qualified guys that Bruce Lee gave permission to teach. I have a 2nd degree black belt in karate, and a 3rd in tae kwon doe. Do you even know how to fight?

I don't trust your motives, check em, and do what you need to do to change before it comes rashionally...

What style of karate? Saying karate is so non-specific. Like when says what do you drive and you say, 'a car'.

TKD is a good fun sport,but has very little practical application in my opinion.

Do you even know how to fight?

What does that have to do with anything? I learned how to avoid fights long ago. I do like to spar quite' violently' I suppose.

GOJU -Brian, get it? Do you know what Goju is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C5%8Dj%C5%AB-ry%C5%AB

Check it.

I don't trust your motives, check em, and do what you need to do to change before it comes rashionally...

I don't have motives, merely curious. I started goju in 1991. I've done other styles before,during, and still continue my practice.

I also have experience in TKD(tae kwon do), kempo, gung fu, and judo.

How long have you taught? How old are you?

Our school is self defense based and we have integrated grappling from jujitsu.

DAIUHHHHH!!! JOSH DON"T WANNA PLAY WITH MEEEEEEEEEE DEEOOOOUHHHH!!!

:crazy

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back