Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Are any of you married your high school sweetheart?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: Have any of you married your high school sweetheart?

I did, still married to him too.

yes, and still married to him, although he wasn't from my school, but i was in school (the last 2 yrs of school) when we were dating so it might not count?

I decided to marry my College sweetheart in stead. Now we have unofficially been married one month and It has been the BEST MONTH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saw my hubby for the first time at a Romeo and Juliet audition. We ironically were auditioning at the same time. We did not meet until a day or two later....my sister introduced us.

Never had a high school sweetheart. I was waaaay too mature........actually, I was too much of a geek. Didn't have my first girlfriend until 21ish. :oops

LostLamb said:
Saw my hubby for the first time at a Romeo and Juliet audition. We ironically were auditioning at the same time. We did not meet until a day or two later....my sister introduced us.

So what is it love at first sight?

I married mine but growing up I was made to feel like I wasnt worth a spit so i left him because he was too good too me. It was just too weird to be treated so good so I thought there was actually something wrong with him!!! If I only knew then what I know now..... the best advice I ever got was that the grass is never greener on the other side and if you are ever lucky enough to find true love hold on to it with all you have......and last but certainly not least, your husband should first and foremost be your best friend. :verysad

Dave Slayer said:
LostLamb said:

So what is it love at first sight?

Honestly all I know is I wanted to know him when I saw him. Glad I took the time to.

yes :biggrin i actually met my hubby in high school, high school sweethearts.. we actually got married when i was 17, he was 18.. we ran away and eloped :)

still married to him 6 years later :)

Yep! We met, I was a Junior and she had just Graduated. I Graduated a year later in May. That July we got married. This July will be 29 Years. She is without a doubt my bestfriend.

In Christ Service

Your Pastor T

Yep. We got married 2 months after I graduated high school. Had our first child 2 years later the 2nd child 18 months later. We'll be celebrating our 15 year anniversary this August. :clap

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back