Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

As Seen in "Chicken Soup for the Soul Magazine"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

arlenec

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to share this WONDERFUL news with you!!! The candle/accessories company I am with was in Chicken Soup for the Soul magazine Premiere Issue.We are the winner of the "Making a Difference Award".There is a whole article explaining our company and how its a great opportunity.You will want to be part of this AWESOME company!!! Your kit is free with a $350 show.Let me explain:
Start a candle/accessories business and receive your kit on your starter show.
WHY FEBRUARY IS THE BEST TIME TO JOIN
BEST 10 REASONS
1 FREE Newport Candle Stand with Glass Hurricane a $124.95 value
2 No-Cost Starter Kit-$350 value!
3 Amazing Income-earn a weekly profit check!
4 No Inventory-product ships directly to Hostess!
5 Unlimited Possibilities-promote yourself at any time!
6 Monthly Bonus-earn an additional 7% when you reach $1800 in sales in a month!
7 No Deliveries-no packaging or delivering products required!
8 Set Your Own Schedule-work when you want to work!
9 FREE Trips-earn expense-paid vacations every year!
10 Incredible Training & Support-be in business for yourself,not by yourself!

Best of all, there are no sales requirements! You can go as quickly or slowly as you want-whatever fits your lifestyle!

Start Earning right away! Get Paid weekly!Plus you dont spend your income on additional products.You can earn products at no cost to you.
Receive rewards and support for doing a great job! AND if it's NOT for you, you get to KEEP all the FREE products and $$
So why NOT try it?????????????
Ask me for more information!!

Here's what you can earn in your first 3 months in business:

1. Hold 6 Shows in your first 2 weeks in business and receive 3 dozen assorted votives.

2. Share & Succeed Program Sponsoring Rewards Program-Earn Points for Products

Month 1: $1200 in personal sales = $25 Retail credit plus $1800 in sales =Candle Pack worth $65.65 retail value Plus 7% Bonus

Month 2:$1200 in personal sales =$25 Retail Credit plus $1800 in personal sales =Moroccan Spice Pedestal Bowl $99.95 retail value,Plus 7% bonus

Month 3 $1200 in personal sales =$25 Retail Credit plus $1800 in personal sales =$100 Product certificate,Plus 7% bonus

When you achieve personal sales of $4000 or more during your 3 month Brite Start period the rewards get better:
$4000 in personal sales =$100 Retail credit
Every additional $1,000 you will receive $100 retail credit.

Let's sum up exactly what your return is on your investment:

Cash--$1728 in your pocket when you bonus all 3 months-$1800 in sales x 32% (25% Profit +7% Bonus)=$576 in each month

PLUS all the EXTRA rewards in the Brite Start Program

I (and our wonderful company!!) will be available every step of the way with training and support for you!

If you've been wanting to start a business with incredible potential, this is it! Contact me today if this sounds like something for you. You will be glad that you did!!!
Arlene Cole
Independent Candle Consultant
rc5ac@adelphia.net

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back