Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Asking others to pray...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
While some people think it's sily to ask others to pray for us as we face single life, others readily seek prayer. What do you think? Should we ask others to pray about us and our singleness?

:angel: well i don't know if I would asked people to pray for me. but I do have friends that have asked me. I don't think it's wrong.

Praying for someone else is just as important as praying for yourself. I do think that there is a reason why we are single and that is mainly to get closer to God. So you should be doing your own praying.

But it doesn't hurt to have more then one person sending up requests. :angel:

I dunno!! I would have no problem praying for someone else, if asked, but I don't think I would ask for prayer for myself. I don't know, I do have a pride problem, and that probably plays into, because I like to be an independent person, relying only on God and not others. :-?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back