Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs At the North Texas Irish Festival

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

12876634273_6000179d32_c.jpg

Bagpipe rock. Imagine a medley of "We will rock you" with an Irish war chant. Makes you want to go hunting some sassanach.

12877469985_7005673e9a_z.jpg

These guys seemed to have the spirit of the day.

12883226725_ee25ea74cb_z.jpg

Irish fiddler. This one is Mrs. Barbarian's, taken in extremely poor light. She thought she got nothing worth printing, but I think this one is pretty good.

Those guys look hot. :thumbsup
Ooops am I allowed to say that in a christian forum? :lol

Do you by any chance remember the name of the band? Maybe they have some of their music online. I bet bagpipe rock sounds epic.

Thanks for posting those pictures. You probably had a great time.

Back