Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

being denied by all 7 schools!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have applied to seven different nursing schools and ive been denied by all of them. I thought that "I" had everything planned out, but i guess God definitely has other plans for my life. Ive been feeling a little down and disturbed at times because it feels as though God as forgotten about me, even though i know thats the devil making me feel alone. I even thought that maybe God is punishing me for the previous sins ive done, but there is no condemntation for those who are in JESUS! thank GOD!. Has anyone ever been through this phase, where your screaming out to God and he is silent?

I've had frustrating times. I'm not going to mention over what, but yes I've had those kinds of times. God will show you what needs to be done next.

Godinme11090 said:
Has anyone ever been through this phase, where your screaming out to God and he is silent?

I believe it is called normal. :yes

God does not work in our time, but in His own time. He loves you and has not forgotten you, He just knows better, because He knows all. Be vigilant for signs of God and be ready for whatever He asks of you.

've never been in your situation but i felt your frustration because i've done everything just to past the exam for fourth times. but God did not grant that wish, until now im hoping that i can have my dream when it's my time. may be Lord just want me to realize for the wrong doing i have done before. it's a punishment and i have to wait the right time.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back