Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

BIBLE, Book of Daniel 7..19-26 (Theoretical explanation)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Mark1980

19 I wanted to be sure about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and was exceedingly terrible: it had iron teeth, bronze claws, it devoured and crushed and trampled the rest with its feet,
23 He said this: “The fourth beast - there will be a fourth kingdom on earth, it will be different from all kingdoms; he will devour the whole earth, tread it down, and crush it.
(New world order)
24 And ten horns - ten kings will arise from that kingdom.
(Ten equally powerful countries will want to form a one world government)
After them another will arise, he will be different from the previous ones and he will depose the three kings.
(Globalists/antichrist, will destroy three kings out of ten .. weakening and destroying USA, Russia and China)
25 He will speak against the Most High and destroy the saints of the Most High.
(Denying the Bible and Jesus Christ, banning Christianity)
He will seek to change the times and the law. The saints shall be delivered into his hand until time and times and half a time,
(Creation of one new super tolerant religion....persecuting Christians and those who will not want the "mark of the beast", duration of NWO for "42 months")
26 but the judgment will sit and the rulership will be taken away from him, and he will be completely destroyed and destroyed.
(The destruction of the NWO, a global storm after which the small remnant of humanity will start over)

Greetings Mark1980,
After them another will arise, he will be different from the previous ones and he will depose the three kings.
Daniel 7 is speaking about the rise of the Papacy and their gaining rule over the three Papal States. The Papacy lost control of these States in AD 1870.

Kind regards
Trevor

Hi Mark1980
(Ten equally powerful countries will want to form a one world government)
Ummm, I'm not sure that's the understanding of your passage.
(Globalists/antichrist, will destroy three kings out of ten .. weakening and destroying USA, Russia and China)
Ummm, I'm not sure that's the understanding of your passage.

Your post seems to be largely stuck on some one world government and I'm not convinced that such a thing is the truth of what the Scriptures teach us about the end times.

In fact, one of the last actions we read about the world coming against Jesus is that ALL the nations will rise up against him. I'm not clear on how that explains a one world government, although it clearly shows that all the governments of the world will ultimately rise up against Christ and the saints.

I bring this up just to caution that we not get waylaid looking for some sign that isn't ever going to come, and thus be swept up in the flood because we didn't see the real signs that God gave us.

God bless,
Ted

Back