Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Trivia Challenge

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God told Ezekiel that he was planning on taking from the Israelites "...their strength, [and] the joy of their glory..." What did he mean?

1) that he would destroy the ark of the covenant
2) that he would destroy their king
3) that he would destroy their Temple
4) that he would destroy their idols
Ezekiel 24:25 Also, thou son of man, shall it not be in the day when I take from them their strength, the joy of their glory, the desire of their eyes, and that whereupon they set their minds, their sons and their daughters,

I'm not sure that profaning the temple is the same as destroying it, but that's my guess.

Ezekiel 24:21 Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword.

My next question:

The only one named as being in the book of life.

1. Jesus
2. John the Baptist
3. Clement
4. Paul

Ezekiel 24:25 Also, thou son of man, shall it not be in the day when I take from them their strength, the joy of their glory, the desire of their eyes, and that whereupon they set their minds, their sons and their daughters,

I'm not sure that profaning the temple is the same as destroying it, but that's my guess.

Ezekiel 24:21 Speak unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellency of your strength, the desire of your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword.

My next question:

1. Jesus
2. John the Baptist
3. Clement
4. Paul

Philippians 4:3 (KJV)
3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

Jude 1:9
Jude 1:9 (KJV)
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Michael is certainly an angel of God, but not Jesus' angel of Revelation 1:1. :chin

My next question:

1. Jesus
2. John the Baptist
3. Clement
4. Paul

Clement

Found in Phil 4:3 And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Finish this verse: "A friend loveth ...."

1) for a time
2) in his own time
3) at all times
4) in due season

Clement

Found in Phil 4:3 And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the Book of Life.

Finish this verse: "A friend loveth ...."

1) for a time
2) in his own time
3) at all times
4) in due season

Proverbs 17:17 (KJV)
17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

What did Saul do which broke God's law and ensured that his descendants would not reign after him?

1) he offered the burnt offering to God
2) he committed adultery
3) he went into battle without offering a sacrifice
4) he became unclean

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back