Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biden insults Japan by calling them xenophobic

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

Yes, let's insult the one ally that we're really going to have to depend on if China decides to invade Taiwan.

Pragmatism aside, the Japanese can run their country however they wish, and I think western leaders should first look at the rapid decay of their own countries before insulting others. For example, you can walk the streets of Tokyo at night, or ride the subway, without fear of being attacked.

We can't say the same about NYC or any of America's major cities. They are crime ridden, full of hobos, and drug addicts. There is litter everywhere, needles, and even people deficating in the streets. Just recently, NYC had to deploy it's national guard to police tube subways because of all the crime and violence.

Yeah... I can't possibly imagine why the Japanese wouldn't want to emulate our society. 🙄

Yes, let's insult the one ally that we're really going to have to depend on if China decides to invade Taiwan.

Pragmatism aside, the Japanese can run their country however they wish, and I think western leaders should first look at the rapid decay of their own countries before insulting others. For example, you can walk the streets of Tokyo at night, or ride the subway, without fear of being attacked.

We can't say the same about NYC or any of America's major cities. They are crime ridden, full of hobos, and drug addicts. There is litter everywhere, needles, and even people deficating in the streets. Just recently, NYC had to deploy it's national guard to police tube subways because of all the crime and violence.

Yeah... I can't possibly imagine why the Japanese wouldn't want to emulate our society. 🙄
They are rather xenophobic,polite but it's true .you also probably wouldn't want their different way of culture as strange as it is to us here.

Imagine being the oldest and or best student in your class.the youngest is failing you get punished for that .

That is in Japan .

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back