Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biden takes a big step towards 666 mark

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jv732

Hi! :)

"Biden takes big step toward government-backed digital currency"

If there is only a centralized digital currency then a few have total control over people. It is or sooner or later leads to fascism and 666 of course.

Real crypto or money are supposed to be decentralized. And markets prefer money that cant be manipulated.

Reactions: JLB
How could our government back our money. They can't. That wont. They're liars and from what I can tell everybody knows it so it couldn't pass a vote. I don't see how. And if he tried an executive order then he could start an American Revolution. You can't play with somebody's money. Stand up for your money.

Governments are just too crooked to be able to trust them even the least little bit.

Reactions: JLB
Hi! :)

"Biden takes big step toward government-backed digital currency"

If there is only a centralized digital currency then a few have total control over people. It is or sooner or later leads to fascism and 666 of course.

Real crypto or money are supposed to be decentralized. And markets prefer money that cant be manipulated.
Yes, I heard about this today, too. I do see end times things falling into place. Pragmatically speaking, I think from a human perspective from a man who does know the things of God, and like any leader wants power, the idea of the bit coin miffs the US government and all those in power. Right now no government has control over it so it will grant a form of freedom to people thinking they are losing money in these times. Probably bit coin will double by the end of the year. Now, hold that thought.

From the enticement of the bit coin and the feeling of security, it may be that people unwittingly will give up the trust in Christ over the enticement of this new currency (what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?) So this enticement will prepare all people for "peace and safety" before sudden destruction comes. And of course, with such technology, people everywhere are primed for Antichrist to demand a mark and worship after bringing on miracles. It would not surprise me if Antichrist would portray himself as the Savior of the crooked worldly system. He will be a false Messiah.

Along that line we just got over this so-called COVID pandemic. A disease that for whatever reason I won't discuss had fatal effects on just enough people to make others get a shot out of fear. It's not a shot, per se as we had them before (although this was more of a gene-altering thing), but the idea of the FORCEFULNESS all governments tried to get people to take them, and even offering "COVID passes". Insubordination meant to be cut off socially. The idea is creepily similar to the mark that people get or they could not buy or sell. It seems that most nations are in a hurry to be that Savior for whatever reason but again pragmatically they were in it for the pharmaceutical money.

So back to Biden. I think this bit coin control is an extension of the COVID passes... One is enticement, the other conformity. This administration IMO wants that and the Constitution is the last thing on their minds for the good of the citizens no matter what they say. Thankfully, the Constitution is partially effective enough that we escaped some of the severe mandates that other nations imposed on their citizens; not as much as I would like, but a little. I think the Lord gave us plenty of warning so far for those who care to wake up.

Yes, I heard about this today, too. I do see end times things falling into place. Pragmatically speaking, I think from a human perspective from a man who does know the things of God, and like any leader wants power, the idea of the bit coin miffs the US government and all those in power. Right now no government has control over it so it will grant a form of freedom to people thinking they are losing money in these times. Probably bit coin will double by the end of the year. Now, hold that thought.

From the enticement of the bit coin and the feeling of security, it may be that people unwittingly will give up the trust in Christ over the enticement of this new currency (what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?) So this enticement will prepare all people for "peace and safety" before sudden destruction comes. And of course, with such technology, people everywhere are primed for Antichrist to demand a mark and worship after bringing on miracles. It would not surprise me if Antichrist would portray himself as the Savior of the crooked worldly system. He will be a false Messiah.

Along that line we just got over this so-called COVID pandemic. A disease that for whatever reason I won't discuss had fatal effects on just enough people to make others get a shot out of fear. It's not a shot, per se as we had them before (although this was more of a gene-altering thing), but the idea of the FORCEFULNESS all governments tried to get people to take them, and even offering "COVID passes". Insubordination meant to be cut off socially. The idea is creepily similar to the mark that people get or they could not buy or sell. It seems that most nations are in a hurry to be that Savior for whatever reason but again pragmatically they were in it for the pharmaceutical money.
I too have an interest in the life and times of Sir Isaac Newton.

It seems appropriate to mention his work described at this link:

Newton As Warden & Master Of The Royal Mint

There have already been heaps of ante-types (pre-types) to 666/616 in the last decades. They always target essential services (water, power, phone, social (covid), net/web, etc) so we are forced to either accept/change or go without (and noone cares and blames us).
Biden is Catholic and is a lackey of the pope (as were almost all the candidates in the Trump election, and as do many other "christian" western world elite). So it is not surprising since the Vatican has been letting slip other subtle 666 connections eg "Catholic Encyclopedia & Fathers "all for only $19.99" (upside down 666 often used by them); "1999 Holiness Data Ministries booklet on prayer" (Pope is called his holiness, 1999 = 666).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back