Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

bike ride

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

thomas44

18 and a half mile bike ride couldnt believe it but i rode that many miles yesterday with
a friend

Talk about different frames of mind. I read it and I said wow 18 1/2 miles is not far on a bike, my husband and I can put an easy 100 miles when we ride, then it dawned on me he meant a bike bike, not a hog. :lol:
So outside of that.......man you did good peddling 18 1/2 miles, someone would have to give me CPR after a run like that. I'll still keep riding on the back of a Harley anyday and let the hubby do the driving. I would'nt even attempt that on a bicycle built for two. But you know I remember I got into horse back riding one day and I pretty much rode a good 4-5 hours and the next day, I couldn't even pull my knees apart, I hurt so bad. Didn't hurt then, but the next day? Geezzzzzzz
So I hope Thomas you had a very cushiony seat, cause tomorrow bud your buns and straddle are going to hurt like a dog! :smt022

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back