Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Billionaire

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
``` Matthew 5:3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. ```

[Written as a response to a message from my friend on Discord, can.of.soup]. Speaking of poverty, I’m surprised people can have so much wealth yet they do not share it with others and instead hoard it all. There’s so many poor people in the world. I think, if a billionaire even gave less than 1% of their total wealth, the world would be a much better place to live in. Like you say, life’s a lot of up and downs. I feel like there would be a lot more “ups” and a lot less “downs” if the rich elite of society just helped us, even a little bit more. Speaking of the rich elite, while talking to my younger sister recently, she told me about her friend. This friend has a cousin who is a billionaire.

Look, as a disclaimer, my family and I are poor. We live in a poor house in a rough neighborhood. I’ve seen what looks like drug deals with my own eyes multiple times. Gunshot sounds, police investigations here. The minimum wage where I live is currently $14.15 CAD as of May 10 2023 and will rise to $15.30 CAD per hour this coming October 2023, and I currently make $15.05 CAD an hour as of May 10 2023. What’s the term people use, I guess I’m a “wage slave” as they say. Legally, I am unable to describe my job due to a confidentiality contract I signed, where all work related to the project is my employer’s intellectual property. But I can tell you it’s a job related to the Government of Canada. They recently had that federal worker strike, yeah, that same organization. I was even there in person at a strike they had in my city just around a week ago. Honestly, as long as my family and I are able to survive, then I’m fine. We’re doing fine so far anyways, so it’s good, I’m content.

I say that disclaimer because, my sister knows this friend through school, that’s all. I don’t have any share of that person’s wealth at all. It just so happens that my sister knows this person, an interesting coincidence. It’s just interesting to think how even extremely rich people look just like ordinary humans.

But will these billionaires, are they ever content? Is there even a way to gain that much money ethically? I talked to my sister recently; she was crying because of the huge gap in wealth. Our true enemy is not mere humans, but rather, this force of evil, this force of inequality that sweeps throughout the world. How can those people go to poor areas where my family and I live, or to downtown, and just keep all that wealth for themselves? It’s cruel.

``` Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. ```

This Wikipedia article states that there’s 63 billionaires in Canada. Never thought my sister’s friend would be connected to one of these billionaires. I hope I have the chance to meet this billionaire eventually. Because I would like to see if they are a Christian. If not, thus, I would like to convert them to Christianity. Maybe as a Christian, they would stop hoarding that excessive wealth and be more generous.

``` Proverbs 14:31 Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him. ```

I plan to speak nicely with them, of course, with kindness convert them to Christianity if the opportunity comes, or if I’m able, not completely sure if I would even see them I think. My mind likes to think of worst case scenarios, but let’s say I do try to convert this billionaire to Christianity, like maybe they’ll get offended and they might hire some hitmen to kill my family and I. A million-dollar assassin? What a budget. Though the Lord Lord is against murder.

``` 1 John 3:12 We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own deeds were evil and his brother's righteous. ```

Then again, I feel like I already have a sword of Damocles dangling above my head, like from Greek mythology. Maybe I already have an expiration date to my life, who knows. There’s already that organization, which I will not name here for safety reasons, that my mother says members of this organization have actually killed people and who’s members know our real-life address. My religious beliefs and their religious beliefs differ from each other, and that group is very very dangerous, so it might be only a matter of time before I encounter more of their members. Evil spirits would want evil human hosts in order to empower them to perform evil actions as human. So, if there’s any organizations that would be the “hosts”, this one would be one of them.

Like, I do intentionally give these hints, and the reason for it is so if they do make a move, then I would be able to reference my past writings and say “Look! These are the guys I was talking about”. But, for a Genshin example, it’s like I’m Beidou with my skill counter up, the counter being these hints. Maybe I have to wait for them to hit my counter, so if they do take action, then I would be ready to take action back. From a narrative perspective, if life is like a story, maybe this accidentally counts as foreshadowing? Though the primary purpose for these references is for strategy. Ok, but that’s enough mysterious stuff for now. If I die, though I hope I live, then I die, against these organizations I don’t really stand a chance by myself. And my logic is, maybe they’ve already been after me this whole time, so even if I stop evangelizing the truth, that Christ saves all and that all people will eventually become believers in Him, the Lord, to gain permanent life, they might still try to kill me anyways. Oh, my mind tends to wander… Well, regardless of what happens, I’m here with you now and I enjoy your company my friend! The Lord of Hosts Jesus Christ blesses you with happiness :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back