Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Boy Forced To Sleep In Casket

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lewis

hell-house_coffins.jpg

This pile of messed up stuff happened in good old Scranton, Pennsylvania. Home of "The Office" and where your's truly spent his formative years before escaping it's clutches for good. Reading about this kid's demise doesn't exactly surprise me; most of that town was a real mixed bag. The rest of this boy's life is going to be interesting, no doubt in my mind about that. Also, no doubt that his birth was a mistake. If it wasn't, locking him in a coffin with a diaper on, is a messed up way of saying "We love you, son. So glad you were born."

A diaper-wearing 7-year-old boy was found in the bug-ridden basement of a condemned Pennsylvania home, where he told police he was forced to sleep in a coffin. Cops are searching for the couple who live at the boy's address after he was found terrified and alone in the dark last week.

The boy claims he was locked in a coffin and duct-taped to a chair in the home, according to an affidavit filed Friday. He also explained to authorities he was "often" put in the basement as punishment and told ghosts lived there. The couple would also "pick up chains and drop them to scare him."

"Are you here to help me?" he said as officers entered the Scranton home on September 26, according to Times-Tribune newspaper. "I am hungry and I didn't get dinner yet," he reportedly told another officer who asked why he was crying.

Felony counts of endangering the welfare of a child and unlawful restraint were filed Friday against Lori Gardner, 26, and Brian Sleboda, 31, both of 823 Raines St., the same address where the child was discovered.

Last edited by a moderator:
BroBible.... and you call that Christian based? :bigfrown

Gad, what are you reading Lewis?

Sorry about that I googled that story because I saw it ion the news, I have never been to that site before. So I copied the story without reading it because I already knew the story. Sorry brothers and sisters, about the profanity that was in there. I have taken it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he's a vampire and he just doesn't know it?

But seriously that's messed up. Like really messed up. It amazes me how people like this can slip under the radar...

No amaze isn't the right word. It frightens me that they can get by with this kind of stuff. No child abuse charges though? Pity that'd keep them from the kid once they get off with some stupid counseling sessions and some AM classes.

At least the parents have been arrested. Hope their fellow prisoners are tuned in to the news. I imagine these two sickos will get a nice reception.

well if the officers do their jobs as the officers who fail to protect the inmates will face jail or fines there wont be any nice reception as they will go solitary confinement.

not that i care for these parents,lewis can you remove that link as well it has some suggestive pics.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back