Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

By a stroke of sheer luck,

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

skyhigh

you get a million bucks put into your bank account. All legal and above board. You don't have to give it back.
How do you feel?

I'd be grateful for the money. There are two or three expensive costs I'd like to take care of. Two things and one debt. With a million dollars, I could hopefully take care of those a lot easier, and then have more to spare.

I wish I could say I would use the rest of the money in a Godly way. But being generous with money is a struggle for me. I honestly don't know how I'd react with the rest. Between my wife and I, there are several people we know or are related to that we'd like to help. You never know how much money will change you, or if it will; until you have it.

I would feel I had to get rid of it as quickly as possible and start asking who I could help
I wouldn't like to be rich but I suppose if you got rid of it fast you could help a lot of people.

I would feel so blessed from God and give Him all the praise and glory first and foremost. Then I would pay all our debt off, buy a house and bless others, especially my mother as I would pay her house off.

A million today really ain't that much,id make my ma as comfortable as I could for the remainder of her life then I'd use the rest to get away from society and wait for the end.

I'd homestead up in Alaska and put one of the underground bunker in.

A million today really ain't that much,id make my ma as comfortable as I could for the remainder of her life then I'd use the rest to get away from society and wait for the end.

I'd homestead up in Alaska and put one of the underground bunker in.

It's enough to buy a house without going into debt for 10-50 years. That's more then I can do now, and would be one thing I'd probabley try to use it for, unless God put it in my heart that the money should be for something else.

It's enough to buy a house without going into debt for 10-50 years. That's more then I can do now, and would be one thing I'd probabley try to use it for, unless God put it in my heart that the money should be for something else.
It really depends on location also, I mean for half a mill in the middle of nowhere you can get a like a 6 bdrm beautiful home,or in a nice community maybe suburb you'd get a 2 bdrm bungalow.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back