Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can you tap your head and pat your belly at the same time?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

Dave Slayer

Can you tap your head and pat your belly at the same time? I can.

IMG_5818.jpg

Dave what kind of question is that ? Dave have you lost it buddy, come lie down on the couch and lets talk about. How were you treated as a child, were you abused, were you teased in school, are you on illicit drugs, are you a introvert who can only let his feeling out online, are you a peeping tom, do you feel the need to be more than what you are, how do you feel about the opposite sex, are you scared to come out of the house in the day time,are you still living at home with mommy, please answer don't waste your money these sessions cost $175 a hour. Hey is that a GI Joe that you are holding in your hand, how old are you son ? I want to schedule you to come back in next week we have a lot of work to do here. Son my secretary tells me that you were making paper airplanes out of the pages of my magazines in the waiting room, please don't do that next week. Son why are you wearing a hat with a propeller ? OH MY GOD'''''''' it says here that you are 31 years of age, and still playing with GI Joe's, I want you to come back tomorrow. :screwloose :shrug :crazy :pray :rolleyes2 :shocked! :shocked :o

*sigh* TBH, on any other forum, this guy would be banned real quick. I'm not quite sure why you posted this Dave, but it is the essence of spam :shame

LOL.. Yeah I can pat my head and rub my belly at the same time, but it aint easy! Now walking while chewing gum is a whole different story. :silly

kenan said:
*sigh* TBH, on any other forum, this guy would be banned real quick. I'm not quite sure why you posted this Dave, but it is the essence of spam :shame

It's not spam, it's called having a good time. Something that is missing from a lot of forums. Sure, my topics are different but then again, I am a different kind of guy. I don't mean to brag but my friends like me for the way I am. I suggest if people don't like it, they don't have to read the thread. I can post these "silly" questions in the jokes forum if it would make you feel better. :yes

On the other hand, if I can't be myself, I don't want to be here. I know I am silly a lot of the time but I can also be very serious. I just don't know how to make everyone happy. No matter what, someone will complain about something. :nag

Anyways, God Bless! :)

Lewis W said:
I still can't believe he asked that :confused :screwloose

Well believe it. :biggrin

If you were to talk to my friends, they would all tell you this is "normal" for me. There are times though where I am quiet and don't utter a word and they ask me if something is wrong. In other words, they like me when I am being myself. If some of you guys can't handle it, I don't know what to tell you. There are those here who enjoy my threads but there will be some who do not, but I cannot please everyone.

Anyone who thinks I have a screw loose, I probably do. But who doesn't? None of us are perfect and none of us are normal. Normal is based on opinion. What is normal for someone isn't normal for someone else. It is normal for me to be weird. But is it weird? I suppose. I would say I am being myself. I think everyone is weird in their own way and there is nothing wrong with that. Everyone needs to be themselves no matter what other people think. That doesn't mean to just go ahead and loose it alltogether, but we shouldn't change for anyone. There are many who appreciate my odd sense of humor. I will not change for anyone.

I'd apologize for being weird but that wouldn't be normal.

It doesn't always come out on the forums (well sometimes), but I am silly too. I come from a family that has a lot of humor, so I had no choice :gah . God has a sense of humor, he created it when he wired us together in His image!
The bible only speaks against course joking and crudeness, not lighthearted fun.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back