Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Car Vandalized Again

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Are you saying people in general are just more reckless and uncaring than they were a couple of years ago ? I have noticed the drivers I have been seeing on the road in about the last year and a half are paying little attention to what they doing on the road ! Pulling out right in front of you , no turn signals being used , last week car in the fast lane came right over on me and I had to dive off into a turn lane to avoid a collision . Praise God I was able to turn the steering wheel fast enough ? . Anyone else notice this going on ?
Here in South Carolina people are crazy drivers. There are accidents all over the place as they zig zag in and out of traffic. I try to keep my distance from others best I can.

daninthelionsden I feel sad for you and your family going through so much. I can only imagine how hard all of this is on all of you. It is definitely times like this that we have to try and endure, and it's not easy by any means, but God has already given you the victory over the enemy as your place is with Him and not of the troubles of this world and we just need to trust Him for our wellbeing.

Matthew 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Here in South Carolina people are crazy drivers. There are accidents all over the place as they zig zag in and out of traffic. I try to keep my distance from others best I can.
One of my old friends that I have rode with on many occasions over the years would cause me white knuckle moments with his tail gating and other antics . Now days he has a new tact of "anti-social driving " as he calls it and tries to keep a buffer zone away from other drivers . I endorse his new found whole habit heartedly :clap . I am sure my BP stays lower when I ride with him driving .

ugh. My wife wanted to go back to that same store. When we came back out, we found some kind of substance smeared on the driver's side door. I told her we're not going to that store anymore. I think she agreed. We did not tell our son as it's his birthday and we don't want him getting upset. We'll go down to the car later with sanitary wipes and clean it off.

We have had more dings/scratches/dents in the last two visits to the grocery store than we have had in all of the last 2 years here. Ann is finally beginning to realize after all these years there is something more to all this than coincidence/bad luck/denial can explain or cover up. I warned her it will only get worse from here out.
Walk around your car 7 times, then yell praise and worship to God, and he will deliver you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back