Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Chicken In A Can (Nasty)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I like Spam with Swiss cheese on Ritz crackers.

thanksgiving_dinner_at_smileys.gif
Usually I don't care for Spam, dh likes it. But have you tried the Spam that's made w/ jalapenos? I rather like it.

Usually I don't care for Spam, dh likes it. But have you tried the Spam that's made w/ jalapenos? I rather like it.

What kind of Spam is this?! A commercial for jalapeno Spam? lol.
Ok, you sold me, lol. I do like jalapenos and so will try this this product...spammer, lol.

:hysterical :rofl2

Wha-What!?!?!?!?!
I don't know though it sounds tempting but, I thought the same thing about fruit cake... Terrible choice. Now if they only made Sriracha spam. :chin

Wha-What!?!?!?!?!
I don't know though it sounds tempting but, I thought the same thing about fruit cake... Terrible choice. Now if they only made Sriracha spam. :chin
Fruit Cake!! My gran used to send one to us every Christmas wrapped in cheese cloth soaked in rum. Gross...
Can't do too hot of a hot sauce.

Fruit Cake!! My gran used to send one to us every Christmas wrapped in cheese cloth soaked in rum. Gross...
Can't do too hot of a hot sauce.

It's always a grandmother... :lol
I guess I could just put it on spam which I already do anyways. For a wetto I was raised in a few Hispanic hpuseholds. Must be the reason I crave hotness... Nah I just love the flavor. :yes

Hawai'i...spam lover's heaven. Jack in the Box, Burger King, and McDonald's all offer spam meals, including spam croissants.

7127838537_06a52ea159_n.jpg

Ok, so we went shopping today and I bought some spam... going to brown it and cook with eggs. wish me luck!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back