Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Online Game: Testers Needed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
T

thywill77

We are currently developing a Christian family friendly massive multi player online turn based game called "Platinum Breakthrough." This is an original concept that we have been working on for some time. You are a Christian artist building your band. You gain levels as you complete shows, you finish quests by helping people, earn extra stuff, gain money (not real money of course) to buy new equipment and can climb the billboard charts. It's family friendly and Christian based. This will be the first of a series of Online Games if we get enough support and people to participate.

We need a few testers for the game before it’s release. If you would like to be a part of the testing, simply post here. There aren't a lot of Christian programers making games for Christians so everyone please show some support to encourage development. Thanks.

thywill77 said:
We are currently developing a Christian family friendly massive multi player online turn based game called "Platinum Breakthrough." This is an original concept that we have been working on for some time. You are a Christian artist building your band. You gain levels as you complete shows, you finish quests by helping people, earn extra stuff, gain money (not real money of course) to buy new equipment and can climb the billboard charts. It's family friendly and Christian based. This will be the first of a series of Online Games if we get enough support and people to participate.

We need a few testers for the game before it’s release. If you would like to be a part of the testing, simply post here. There aren't a lot of Christian programers making games for Christians so everyone please show some support to encourage development. Thanks.

Please count me in!!!!! I love games :)

The game is for PC.

I should have pictures up this Friday and the game should be ready for testing no later than November 14th. If all goes well with testing, the game should be open to the public no later than December. If you would still like to be part of the testing, please post and tell your friends.

sounds great man, how long ive waited for a game likie this?

a view questions:
- are you a game developer? or
- do you work for a company that develops games?
- I would love to work for such a place.

thanks.

I would love to be a tester. Please, PM me with more info.

Just in case, are you guys needing a concept artist there in your game company?

thywill77 said:

Sounds really cool if you can pull it off! I will gladly be a tester as long as I don't have to d/l anything.

I'd like to be a game tester. Please PM me with more info.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back