Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Single Dating Sites and Scams?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Rabbi Mykul

Are there any real dating sites for men and women anymore? All I have found is none stop people asking for your money, not any real people on there. Have you had the same problems? I am Christian Man seeking Single Christian Woman. You can text me at 573-891-1933 God Bless, Hopefully there are some real people out there not asking for money.... Michael Hopkins

My wife lived 20 minutes away from me.I had met others,they were more distant.Some I conversed with online or by phone but never met,there were a few that I was sure I didn't want to meet.I never felt like I was being scammed though,well,maybe with one of the women.

I met two women online. They fell in love and wanted to marry me. One lived in Minnesota and the other one in the Netherlands. Looking back on it, I probably should have married the Dutch chick because then I could have moved to the Netherlands.

Oh, well. You live and learn.

Back