Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

College Reading...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Some texts require you to put your head down and push through them. I have a bunch of boring medical texts to go through, at least they are great if you are trying to sleep. :-D

I have literally piles and piles of books to read through!

Between my philosophy classes and my honors seminar, I think reading is all I have time for when school's in session.

To help me remember what I've read, I take my time and do bits at a time while underlining--that way going back over it is a lot easier.

any semester with fewer than 20 text books is a good semester. my classes will have anywhere from 4 to 8 books each so i'm glad i don't have to wade through dry text books. i like most of the novels i read for my english classes. when there's one i don't like, i know why, and i'm eloquent when it comes to bashing the book.

what's funny is i somehow always manage to do personal reading regardless of how much homework(reading) i have. and i just keep reading books i've already read. i love stories. and i love the stories i already love.

For this coming year I'm probably going to bone up on my multivariable calculus so that my differential equations class goes smoothly.

Aside from that I don't have any readings up and coming. Though my Locke vs Leibniz and Theology, Science and Secularism classes are going to involve huge reams of reading.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back