Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] +<> Come & See <>+

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ATARI

SoO0...,

During My Strange Life.
Upon My Traditionally Spiritualistic Religious Belief System.

I Began To Faithfully Seek The Glory Of Christ Jesus (The Messiah).
Where I Discovered That Through His Ministry, Humanity Began To Become Reborn!.

As The Cycle Of Life And!, Death Upon The Cycle Of Life Within Life. All Held In God's Endless Peace.
The Spark Of All Hearts Near Or!, Far. To & From Him. Gave Mystic Embrace As Mother Nature Spoke.

During The Creation Of Existence Before Existence Existed The Flesh Became One With All Ever Truly Alive.
Once Upon A Time I Gave Thanks To Our Heavenly Father As Jesus Painted An Endless Sky Beyond Forever.

Good Luck!,
May Wisdom Bless!.

And!,
Please,
Remember To,

Stay Forever True, Friend's. . . 😞😞 :bible 😞😞

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back