Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coward or Christian?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

th1b.taylor

I was just watching Bill O'Riely discussing Social Media. For those that do not realize, this forum qualifies in that venue, as well as Facebook, Twitter and many others. The topic arose due to the Internet Slander because of some young lady marrying some lucky dog of a man.

Apparently she is considered to be Black but if Tamara something or the other is black, maybe the Klan and the Nazis are right and I am White? This young actress, I gatered, is being slandered by Computer Cowards! Most of the people on the net are either members of this crowd or they are, exactly, one post away from being one of them.

As you began this post you viewed my Avatar. It has been stolen, easy to do, and misused but I have never posted, that I recall, without identifying myself in some form and I prefer the cropped photo of me preaching from my electric scooter. I am that grayed old man and there is an entire formation of Homosexuals and their supporters that hate my guts because I have taught the scriptures, on a Canadian run forum that I was banned from because I answered a ladies question with a scripture address and refused to, publicly retract the scripture and apologize for believing God.

But back to the real issue here, you cannot hide your deeds from God! It has become "cute" and safe to be on the web and from behind your keyboard, trash people... you are coward and you are not following the Christ when you act like this.

Does anyone know the major difference between white women and black women? The most beautiful woman, second only to the girl that did marry me, that pursued me was Nigerian woman. I'm typing on a black Lenovo and I tell you, compare to this lady, this computer is light brown. The only reason I did not date her was my fear for the resulting children if we married, no man and no female will ever call one of my kids a Niger.

The difference between black and white girls is the ignorance of some folks. these people belong to associations like the KKK, the American Neo Nazis and the Black Panthers. Cowards on the web are kin to these same Bigots!

Bigotry is not limited to these ignoramus'. When you hide behind that keyboard and attack people that you would never in person, you are a coward and most likely are either a Bigot or a Bigot in training.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back