Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Crazy world 🌎

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I ran by a big box drugstore to get a few things I needed. Random under the breath comments…some ridiculous people saying junk outside the store…
No, I wasn’t hearing voices. Truth? I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus…

Which sometimes leads me to wonder 💭 why I was spared so much and brought to know Jesus Christ and…
I dunno 🤷‍♂️ I’m not any more genuinely saved than Christians stuck in prison or poverty or who die from various diseases etc…

But a lot of that too really says more about the cruel and crazy world 🌍 we live in than about those Christians me or Jesus Christ and His ongoing work.

The upstairs neighbor taunts just loudly enough for me to hear. You need to move into a group home. Parents are not permitted to help you. Parents are over educated hippies they should not make such and such a year…

It happened with the previous set of upstairs neighbors. Last year someone locked the door at the complex thanksgiving get together. I had made brownies and I left kind of disappointed but not terribly surprised. This year….
I baked brownies and left them with the people organizing it. I was napping 😴 after the family thanksgiving anyway by the time the get together got going.

I’m beginning to see…at nearly 40!…what the world 🌎 is all about…
And thankfully 😅 Jesus Christ has willed redemption and deliverance.

Only downside if one can call it that is that I can live in the miracle. Healthy! Normal! Surprisingly smart! Reconciled to loving long suffering parents! And now…
Live. Or rather it is no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me…

In my little corner of a fallen crazy world 🗺️.

Back