Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Curse

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Link1983

Hold fast to saying the same thing (as the Word)
Is the curse of the fall and the curse of the fall the same thing??

Deu 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
Deu 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
Deu 11:28 And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Gal_3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal_3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

(Eph 2:15) Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Joh_14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
2Th_3:16 Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Thank you Jesus for giving us the Kingdom of God and taking away the curse of the law of sin and death and giving us Righteousness, Joy and Peace in your Holy Spirit!

(Rom 14:17) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Old Mosaic Covenant.............................. New Spiritual Covenant

OLD Covenant... II Cor. 3:14.................... NEW Covenant... II Cor. 3:6

FIRST Covenant... Heb. 8:7, 9:1............... SECOND Covenant... Heb. 8:7, 10:1-9

Came by Moses... John 1:17.................... Came by Christ... Heb. 8:6, 9:15

Law of God in STONE... II Cor.3:3............ Law of God in HEART... Heb. 10:16

Law of Moses... Acts 13:38-39................. Law of CHRIST... Gal. 6:2

Law of the flesh... Rom. 7:5-6.................. Law of the SPIRIT... Rom. 8:2

NOT of faith... Gal. 3:2.............................. Law of FAITH... Rom. 3:27

Yoke of BONDAGE... Gal. 5:1.................... Law of LIBERTY... James 1:25

Law of SIN... Rom. 7:5-6........................... Law of RIGHTEOUSNESS... Rom. 9:30-31

Law of DEATH... II Cor. 3:7........................ Law of LIFE... Gal. 3:11, 6:8

Christ removes OLD... Heb. 10:9.............. Christ enacted the NEW... Heb.10:9

A SHADOW... Col. 2:14-17........................ The REALITY... Heb. 10:1-18

FULFILLED... Matt. 5:17-18....................... NOW IN FORCE... Heb. 8:6, 10:9

Priesthood CHANGED... Heb. 7:12.......... UNCHANGEABLE Priesthood... Heb. 7:24

MANY sacrifices... Heb. 9:12-13.............. ONE sacrifice for sin... Heb. 10:12

IMPERFECT... Heb. 7:19............................ PERFECT... Heb. 7:19

Blood of ANIMALS... Heb. 9:19............... Blood of CHRIST... Matt. 26:28

Circumcision... Ex. 12:48........................... Uncircumcised... Rom. 4:9-12

WORKS of law... Gal. 3:10........................ NOT of works but GRACE... Eph. 2:8

REMEMBERS sins... Heb. 10:3................... FORGETS sins... Heb. 10:17

YEARLY atonement... Heb. 10:3................ PERMANENT atonement... Heb. 10:4

SINFUL priests... Heb. 5:3.......................... SINLESS priest... Heb. 7:26

AARONIC priesthood... Heb. 7:11............ MELCHIZEDEK priest... Heb. 5:5-10

MAN MADE tabernacle... Heb. 8:5........... HEAVENLY tabernacle... Heb. 8:2, 11

Out of LEVI... Heb. 7:11.............................. Out of JUDAH... Heb. 7:14

WEAK, UNPROFITABLE... Heb. 7:18.......... POWER of ENDLESS LIFE... Heb. 7:16

NO inheritance... Rom. 4:13....................... ETERNAL inheritance... Heb. 9:15

Sacrifice of ANIMALS... Heb. 9:13............. Sacrifice of CHRIST... Heb. 9:28

Purified the FLESH... Heb. 8:13.................. Purged the CONSCIENCE... Heb. 9:14

PRODUCES wrath... Rom. 4:15................... SAVES from wrath... Rom. 5:9

Perfected NOTHING... Heb. 7:19............... Perfects BELIEVERS... Heb. 10:14

NO MERCY... Heb. 10:28............................. COMPLETE MERCY... Heb. 8:12

NO justification... Acts 13:39..................... BELIEVERS justified... Acts 13:39

BRINGS a curse... Gal. 3:10........................ REDEEMS from curse... Acts 3:13

ABOLISHED... II Cor. 3:13........................... CONTINUES IN GLORY... II Cor. 3:11

Brought DEATH... II Cor. 3:7...................... Brought RECONCILIATION... II Cor. 5:18

ISRAEL ONLY... Deut. 4:7-8, 5:3................ ALL MANKIND Mark 14:24, II Cor. 5:14-

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
Gal 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Old Mosaic Covenant.............................. New Spiritual Covenant

OLD Covenant... II Cor. 3:14.................... NEW Covenant... II Cor. 3:6

FIRST Covenant... Heb. 8:7, 9:1............... SECOND Covenant... Heb. 8:7, 10:1-9

Came by Moses... John 1:17.................... Came by Christ... Heb. 8:6, 9:15

Law of God in STONE... II Cor.3:3............ Law of God in HEART... Heb. 10:16

Law of Moses... Acts 13:38-39................. Law of CHRIST... Gal. 6:2

Law of the flesh... Rom. 7:5-6.................. Law of the SPIRIT... Rom. 8:2

NOT of faith... Gal. 3:2.............................. Law of FAITH... Rom. 3:27

Yoke of BONDAGE... Gal. 5:1.................... Law of LIBERTY... James 1:25

Law of SIN... Rom. 7:5-6........................... Law of RIGHTEOUSNESS... Rom. 9:30-31

Law of DEATH... II Cor. 3:7........................ Law of LIFE... Gal. 3:11, 6:8

Christ removes OLD... Heb. 10:9.............. Christ enacted the NEW... Heb.10:9

A SHADOW... Col. 2:14-17........................ The REALITY... Heb. 10:1-18

FULFILLED... Matt. 5:17-18....................... NOW IN FORCE... Heb. 8:6, 10:9

Priesthood CHANGED... Heb. 7:12.......... UNCHANGEABLE Priesthood... Heb. 7:24

MANY sacrifices... Heb. 9:12-13.............. ONE sacrifice for sin... Heb. 10:12

IMPERFECT... Heb. 7:19............................ PERFECT... Heb. 7:19

Blood of ANIMALS... Heb. 9:19............... Blood of CHRIST... Matt. 26:28

Circumcision... Ex. 12:48........................... Uncircumcised... Rom. 4:9-12

WORKS of law... Gal. 3:10........................ NOT of works but GRACE... Eph. 2:8

REMEMBERS sins... Heb. 10:3................... FORGETS sins... Heb. 10:17

YEARLY atonement... Heb. 10:3................ PERMANENT atonement... Heb. 10:4

SINFUL priests... Heb. 5:3.......................... SINLESS priest... Heb. 7:26

AARONIC priesthood... Heb. 7:11............ MELCHIZEDEK priest... Heb. 5:5-10

MAN MADE tabernacle... Heb. 8:5........... HEAVENLY tabernacle... Heb. 8:2, 11

Out of LEVI... Heb. 7:11.............................. Out of JUDAH... Heb. 7:14

WEAK, UNPROFITABLE... Heb. 7:18.......... POWER of ENDLESS LIFE... Heb. 7:16

NO inheritance... Rom. 4:13....................... ETERNAL inheritance... Heb. 9:15

Sacrifice of ANIMALS... Heb. 9:13............. Sacrifice of CHRIST... Heb. 9:28

Purified the FLESH... Heb. 8:13.................. Purged the CONSCIENCE... Heb. 9:14

PRODUCES wrath... Rom. 4:15................... SAVES from wrath... Rom. 5:9

Perfected NOTHING... Heb. 7:19............... Perfects BELIEVERS... Heb. 10:14

NO MERCY... Heb. 10:28............................. COMPLETE MERCY... Heb. 8:12

NO justification... Acts 13:39..................... BELIEVERS justified... Acts 13:39

BRINGS a curse... Gal. 3:10........................ REDEEMS from curse... Acts 3:13

ABOLISHED... II Cor. 3:13........................... CONTINUES IN GLORY... II Cor. 3:11

Brought DEATH... II Cor. 3:7...................... Brought RECONCILIATION... II Cor. 5:18

ISRAEL ONLY... Deut. 4:7-8, 5:3................ ALL MANKIND Mark 14:24, II Cor. 5:14-

Sorry.. I really appreciate your reply. Always.. but this is too much for me. Is there a way to give a short answer? Or maybe not..
Thanks brother sister

Sorry.. I really appreciate your reply. Always.. but this is too much for me. Is there a way to give a short answer? Or maybe not..
Thanks brother sister

I'm a sister :)

Sorry about that. The point I was trying to make was to show how the old covenant had no saving provisions within it as the law became a curse to all who could not follow all of it. The new covenant is by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus who has redeemed us from the curse of the law by being made a curse for us, Romans 8:1-11, Galatians 3:10-14.

I'm a sister :)

Sorry about that. The point I was trying to make was to show how the old covenant had no saving provisions within it as the law became a curse to all who could not follow all of it. The new covenant is by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus who has redeemed us from the curse of the law by being made a curse for us, Romans 8:1-11, Galatians 3:10-14.

But of course you are! ?
Yes! Thank God! Let's rejoice!
No need to be sorry! It's just me not having enough time.
I love your teachings!
-love M-

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back