Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily life

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

So how did you meet your partner in life? Ladies did you let him initiate first or were you a go getter like, Ruth? How is marriage after the honeymoon? Did you have a hard time getting use to eachothers routines? Changing routines when work hours Change? Sleep patterns? Who does the cooking? What roles in chores and what do you do in our freebie. Do you excersize? What do you and your partner spend time doing? Do you watch TV together, read together enjoy the same hobbies. What does daily life with your husband or wife look like. What is your normal day. I know kids throws it off and it starts all over again. Must be really hard.

Oh who is the smartest? I know intellect can't be graded, but who is the one mist likely to get things. For example. Is one mechanically smart and the other financial smart ect. Who is the one to give an answer and the one who will analyze it and work on it for a long time. Do you balance eachother out intellectually?

1) We met through a mutual Internet friend back in 2004. I wasn't finding anyone of interest in college at the time, but my Internet friend told me about a single man who lived a few cities away whom he thought might be a good match for me, and the mutual friend was correct.

2) We were engaged awhile, then married in 2016. Marriage is about as good as can be for a marriage between a believer and unbeliever (my dad believes people can be saved after they die, so he was fine with the marriage).

3) Routines and sleep patterns are fine. He works from home at traditional hours. I wake and take care of our 18 month old during most of his work hours, as a SAHM.

4) Neither of us cook much. We split up chores -- I tend to do most of the usual housewife stuff, like laundry and dishes, while he does mechanical stuff.

5) In free time, he likes video games and board games. I also like these, and I enjoy sports (especially basketball) in my free time as well (husband isn't into sports).

6) We used to exercise regularly a lot when we were younger, but not so much now that we're older (46 and 38) and have an 18 month old to chase around. We're both still in decent shape despite that, both having normal BMIs.

7) We spend time discussing things or playing video/board games together. We don't use TV except for me -- I play Nintendo Switch on it. I watch sports streaming on the computer, not TV. That's all I watch these days.

8) He's definitely smarter than me. Scored 36 on the science portion of the ACT. We're both very good with reading/language (our mutual friend was on the same writing site as us). He's more mechanical. I live frugally and he's very good at managing money as the breadwinner. I'm better with managing time/schedules, and better at cleaning. We're both INTPs, for those of you into the 16 type system. I think we balance each other well.

1) We met through a mutual Internet friend back in 2004. I wasn't finding anyone of interest in college at the time, but my Internet friend told me about a single man who lived a few cities away whom he thought might be a good match for me, and the mutual friend was correct.

2) We were engaged awhile, then married in 2016. Marriage is about as good as can be for a marriage between a believer and unbeliever (my dad believes people can be saved after they die, so he was fine with the marriage).

3) Routines and sleep patterns are fine. He works from home at traditional hours. I wake and take care of our 18 month old during most of his work hours, as a SAHM.

4) Neither of us cook much. We split up chores -- I tend to do most of the usual housewife stuff, like laundry and dishes, while he does mechanical stuff.

5) In free time, he likes video games and board games. I also like these, and I enjoy sports (especially basketball) in my free time as well (husband isn't into sports).

6) We used to exercise regularly a lot when we were younger, but not so much now that we're older (46 and 38) and have an 18 month old to chase around. We're both still in decent shape despite that, both having normal BMIs.

7) We spend time discussing things or playing video/board games together. We don't use TV except for me -- I play Nintendo Switch on it. I watch sports streaming on the computer, not TV. That's all I watch these days.

8) He's definitely smarter than me. Scored 36 on the science portion of the ACT. We're both very good with reading/language (our mutual friend was on the same writing site as us). He's more mechanical. I live frugally and he's very good at managing money as the breadwinner. I'm better with managing time/schedules, and better at cleaning. We're both INTPs, for those of you into the 16 type system. I think we balance each other You have a baby. No shame in not working out, having to take care of a child is a wild workout on its own. 😀 I'm glad you have a baby. I think I might one day that or adopt. Intps are awesome. It definitely is admirable. Thanks for your reply.

Totally bombed in 1997. I dated a young woman at old job. I was spiritually dead, non Christian at that time. I converted to christianity in year 2000.

She was catholic. She used church as pretenses to cover up her wickedness. She was liar and manipulative. Her mother taught her to be gold digger. I was inexperienced young man. I fell in love and didn't see the red flag's fast enough.

After I cut off contact in 1998. In 2004
She left message on answering machine. It was 5 minutes long. It was vulgar and hatred. Half way through her voice changed to masculine voice.

I believe this is demonic possession. It did scare the hell out of me. I was inexperienced.

I haven't dated women since then. I had really bad experience. It's always issue of trust.

There are few good women in the world, Christian women. I have nothing against women. I experienced so much pain and deception, that I can't find it in my heart to date.

Being single works for me.

Back