Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Deaf and blind

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

Please pray for me. With belephasm and my ear problems, if I have this I want surgery so my eye lids don't close, I could go deaf and blind. Botox does not always work and it makes the eye lids droop so one can't see well anyway. This is a nightmare. I already have a lot a lot of health problems . This is scary.

Botox seems like a reasonable treatment. I have a friend who gets Botox for cosmetic purposes and she loves it. I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I understand your fears. Praying 🙏

I just need to get by and see what doctors say, but it is a long time process. Haven't even been yet. I'm working on my health. I need to take it one day at a time. I'm trying to eat and drink healthy. I just hope they take this seriously. I recorded sine of my spasms to show the doctor

Back