Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Do You Wonder?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

ourfamily1

Do You Wonder?

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the
bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder,
whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Psalm 91: 7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

Psalm 37: 10. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

I cannot see the Kingdom of Darkness with my natural eyes! But still I do not have to “wonder� How is that possible?

Isaiah 42: 18. Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. 19. Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant? 20. Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

Isaiah 50: 4. The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 5. The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.

I do not “SEE the Beast that was, and is not, and yet is†with my natural flesh and blood eyes. And I do not have to wonder whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation the earth!

These are the names that are not written in the Book of Life!

Isaiah 14: 12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 21. Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. 22. For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

As you know Babylon is Satan’s wife’s name and the spiritual reference for her family of evils spirits. Please note that my name is John, but this John does not “wonder about this woman with great admirationâ€Â!

Revelation 17:1. And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2. With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5. And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 18:1. And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory. 2. And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

That RED LINE shows you that the Spirit refers to the family of devils by referencing their mother by name. As you can see the names of devils are not written in the Book of Life!

Isaiah 47: 6. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke. 7. And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it. 8. Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children: 9. But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments. 10. For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.

No human names are written in the Book of life

The names that men have in this life are not our true God-given names. While in this life devils have enslaved us and claimed our body as “my houseâ€Â. They have caused men to name themselves by their names as a matter of staking a claim on us as “their propertyâ€Â!

Isaiah 65:13. Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: 14. Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. 15. And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Hosea 2: 17. For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name.

Before the foundation of the earth, our TRUE GOD-GIVEN NAMES were in the “Bookâ€Â

All God’s “stars†(children) were created on the 4th Creation Day to God and Mother Wisdom, the Woman of Revelation 12. On the 5th Creation day God populated the earth with sea life and bird life. On the 6th Creation day He made animal life on the land mass. At the end of that day, He chose two children and sent them down to the earth to manage it. These two were given ROLE NAMES, Adam and Eve. These names were not their true names in the Family of God.

Ode of Solomon 8: 8. And peace was prepared for you, before ever your war was. 9. Hear the word of truth, and receive the knowledge of the Most High. 10 Your flesh has not known what I am saying to you: neither have your hearts known what I am showing to you. 11 Keep. my secret, ye who are kept by it. l2 Keep my faith, ye who are kept by it. l3 And understand my knowledge, ye who know me in truth, 14 Love me with affection, ye who love! 15 For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; 16 For I know them and before they came into being I took knowledge of them, and on their faces I set my seal: 17 I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby 18 I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: 19 For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: 20 Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? 21 I willed and fashioned mind and heart: and they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: 22 And my righteousness goeth before them and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.

Psalm 147:4. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. 5. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Isaiah 48:12. Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. 13. Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

God does not call earthly men by their Heavenly name, because if He does so those men will be found “standing up before Him†in Heaven. Clearly this does not happen to human sheep until their tenure on earth is finished and they must be reaped.

When Father calls each “star†by the name He gave us before the foundation of the earth, the REDEEMED SPIRIT child hears it for the first time, and to him it is a “new nameâ€Â! But it is your original TRUE NAME never spoken before the angels of Heaven!

Isaiah 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the (lively) stone (you) a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Once the NEWLY REDEEMED spirits of men learn their TRUE NAMES and TRUE ID, they may then intelligently introduce themselves to the older members of our Family above, Hebrews 12:22-24, Revelation 5:9-10.

So you see, I do not have to “wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the worldâ€Â! …… even though I cannot see “the Beast that was and is not and yet isâ€Â!

Conclusion

1. No names of devils are written in the Book of Life (Father’s photographic mind)!

2. No earthly names humans have are written in Father’s Book of Life!

3. The names Father gave to each offspring created on the 4th Creation day are written in the Book of Life! When He calls those TRUE NAMES, the spirits of men STAND UP BEFORE HIM, while their relatives on earth dispose of (bury or cremate) their clay cocoons (bodies)!

John,

GOOD NEWS, Inc. :wink: :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back