Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

does Crucifixion takes place?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Re: does it take place?

im a muslim and im researching on christianity.

some of my frens said that it does not occur.

need clarifications.

thanks

igliojack,
I assume your friends are also Muslims. Concerning the crucifixion and resurrection, the Koran denies the resurrection, but not the crucifixion. So would not consistent Muslims believe the crucifixion?

Concerning the resurrection, every apostle was an eyewitness of the resurrection. The NT testifies of the resurrection, and it is the main body of literature from the 1st century. I dont understand how you can think trust one guy in the 7th century to know more about events in the first century then multiple eyewitnesses in the first century itself?

What would you trust more, one guy that never saw the event 600 years later, or a whole pile of people that saw the event?

Mondar

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back