Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Don't Use Internet Explorer says German Government

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Plagued by myriads of malware and cyber security issues, the German Government advised its citizens to stop using IE. Using another browser is a step in the right direction but I'd go one step more. I'd tell my citizens to ditch the operating system as well. With stuff like this in the tech news constantly, need I say more? :lol

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/09/19/stop-using-internet-explorer-urges-german-government/

I have been having some problems with IE for a while so I have switch to Google Chrome.

I have been having some problems with IE for a while so I have switch to Google Chrome.

Yeah, I liked Google Chrome back in my Microsoft days --- it had no frills and it was quick and responsive. But like anything on a Microsoft machine it, too, started slowing to a crawl. I went back to Firefox on the very few occasions I use the machine any longer. This is why I asked the question on another thread why the software writers of the browsers have to find ways to speed it up and carry that load when it's the Operating System?

As for IE, yes, even die-hard MS fans (for the OS system that is) often shy away from it --- it does not have the reputation of being a top-notch browser, that's for sure. It seems the only ones that use it are corporations or my wife. :lol When my wife finds it's slow and complains, I retort, "What do you expect?" I don't even try to fix it. Although most of the time she's on her Mac laptop and for years I never heard one complaint about it, thank goodness.

Back