Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Drive Angry - Nicholas Cage

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riverwolf

I follow all threads on Hell with great interest because I want to learn all there is so I can avoid it altogether. I also get e-mail from Redbox. Well here Nicholas Cage somehow manages to escape from Hell. I probably won't rent it. :)

Drive Angry 3D (2011) - IMDb

He used to be such a good actor in good movies, I don't know what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a devoted fan of Nicholas Cage. No matter how terrible the movie, he does it. That shows great determination! :lol

I think my opinion of him was mostly formed while watching the National Treasure series. :gah

There was a trailer for a movie I saw recently (the trailer) that had Cage in it and he looked pretty good in that, but I can't remember what movie it was.

In describing how bad and ridiculous this movie was, one of my favorite reviewers described a scene where about 12 bad guys bust into a room were Cage's character is having sex - Cage then takes them all out with a gun in one hand, while drinking a whiskey with the other hand, and without interrupting the aforementioned coitus he was engaged in.

At which description, the reviewer's radio producer could be heard, jokingly, to say, "What's not to love?" :lol

I like Nicholas Cage. One of the movies I thought was good was Wind Talkers. I think that's what it was called. The reason why I liked it was because he didn't want to get close to the Indians who were code talkers, and comes to love them. But after coming to care for them, he's forced to kill one as the Japanese were taking him away to discover the code.

I was reminded of the Father sacrificing the Son even though there is no comparison. Though the Bible says it pleased God to crush Him, what an unsearchable love is that, for our redemption? God suffered and died for worms, seemingly absurd.

- Davies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back